Introduction

DO NOT SKIP THIS INTRODUCTION

This book is solely fanfiction. Nothing included in this book is reality, other then the members of the Kpop boyband BTS. Their roles in this book are fiction. Do not think this is somehow accurate in anyway - it is not.

Anyway, now that we have that out of the way,

I'd like to mention how I am the author of this book. I own this book. I own the storyline. I own it's contents. The only thing I don't own, are the names of the members of BTS. I own this book, and any copy of this book is prohibited without my consent.

Again, I AM THE AUTHOR. I can do whatever I want to do in this book. And if someone doesn't like the way I wrote the book or have the storyline, they can gladly leave. No ones stopping you.

Any sort of rude commenting will result in immediate deletion, and I will notify the commenter and warn them that if they continue this behavior, they can and will be blocked from reading my stories. This leads back to me being the author. If you don't like, are uncomfortable with, or have a problem with something, you can either let me know privately instead of allowing the whole of wattpad to know my "flaw". If I made a mistake, contact me privately.

If I misunderstood what your comment was actually saying, and thought it was hate, please tell me, I don't like to prevent anyone from reading my books.

ALSO as another reminder if you did not read the description thoroughly enough, this book is MATURE. That means there are themes that some people may not be comfortable with, especially sex. Included are triggering topics, again like I said in the description. This book is not for the easily triggered. I have prewritten this book until the end, so I know all that happens.

I have placed warnings in front of chapters because, yes, this book isn't primarily smut, and I would like for my stories to be read by some people who don't like that. But even despite the warnings, I may mention things a bit mature, so please beware of that.

This story is a bit heavier with mental health. If it gets too dark, I will put a warning, but it does talk about it throughout the book.

Last thing, the roles in this book are not distributed equally between the boys, and that is not on purpose. Seokjin and Hoseok don't play big parts, and that's just because that's how it came together, NOT because I'm a "solo Stan" or "hater". It just happened to written like that. I stan all of the boys equally, and honestly, I hardly have a bias myself.

If you've read through this entire section, good job, you have been thoroughly warned. Please abide by these rules, and I will comply with everything else I have said.

Thank you.

General Introduction.