Chapter XIII: Love me

He pushes me up against the wall, our lips against each other's and tongues intertwining. My hands rub up his arms to pull him closer, but he soon grabs a hold of them, bringing them up above my head, not in an agressive manner but gently, while his free hand is caressing my cheek. Tears are streaming down my face and I'm not exactly sure why. But they are.

He breaks away, panting and staring at me. "Y/n, why are you crying?" He asks again. "Please tell me..."

I shake my head, biting my lip. "I need you, Jungkook... I've always needed you, and I don't want anyone else, I only want you, and when everything else is practically falling apart, you've always been the one in my mind to go to, and I just need you to show me you love me because no one else will..." I say, sobbing in front of him. He stares at me blankly, eyes dancing across my face, looking everywhere.

He leans in and presses a soft kiss on my lips. "I do. I love you, Y/n, please remember that." After he says that, I kiss his lips harshly again, sighing into it because I love it. I love feeling him there, him kissing me.

Jungkook tugs the end of my shirt, letting my wrists go so I can feel him now, and throws my shirt over my head. I move to the side a bit to get away from the door and to his bedroom, while also pulling his shirt off his body as I walk backwards. Our lips are still kissing each others and he holds my waist to keep me from falling.

We leave a trail of clothing behind as we make our way to the bed, shoes kicked on the floor, our shirts there, my pants on the bottom of the bedroom floor, but his pants are still on. He crawls on top of me, my legs wrapping around his thin waist and my arms around his neck while his soft lips suck mine passionately. He kisses down my jaw, and onto my neck which I absolutely love. The bites he gave me a while back are now gone but I want him to leave more. I want him to leave such an impression on me. I need him to.

Jungkook bites into my neck, and I let out a breathy moan, my hips grinding up to reach his as he exhales onto my skin. His fingers reach behind me to unclip my bra and I arch my back so he can do it easily, slipping the straps down my arms and throwing it onto the floor. "Fuck, you're so perfect," he mutters, gazing down at me and then glancing up. I pull him by his cheeks and start kissing him again, moving my hand to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"I have condoms," he says in between kisses. God, I hadn't even thought about it. I was prepared to do just about anything to have this night with Jungkook. And if he didn't have any condoms, I wouldn't have cared. I push down his pants, both our underwear being the only thing that stops us. He gets his off and then leans across the bed to the nightstand, opening up the drawer and trying to find the condoms he has there.

As Jungkook is doing this, I gaze at his features. His side profile, his chest, his broad shoulders. My fingers trail the skin, just tracing every curve of muscle he has there. It has an effect on him, I can tell. Goosebumps arise on his skin, but then I can't do much more before he's pulling back to sit on his knees. I watch as he undoes the wrapping of the condom, pulling the rubber out and fitting it onto himself. He's so attractive, and perfect, and ethereal. How am I just now noticing the man sitting in front of me?

He leans back over me, pressing a firm kiss on my lips before he's pulling my underwear down my legs. I can't deny, I'm nervous. Once him and I both have sex, there's no going back. Things were already changing...but nothing will be like it once was in High School. But I want this. I want him and all of him, and I want him to want me back. He means so much to me.

Jungkook spreads my legs open, staring deeply into my eyes while he pants. "Are you nervous?" I ask him. This is his second time ever having sex, if what he told me is true.