Chapter X: Worked up

Y/n's POV

I wake up the next morning in Jungkook's arms. I never even thought I'd be this close to him again, but to wake up in his bed was scary. It reminded me of all that happened the days before, letting me know that this is reality. I blame all that I said last night on being drunk, even though deep down I know I was starting to feel very much sober by the time we got back to his apartment. I didn't even drink as much as I usually do last night, and having him finger-fuck me caused me to sober up more if I wasn't all the way. I remember everything I said and it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out. I can't believe I let myself be so vulnerable in front of him... I can't figure out if it was a mistake or not.

But what occupies my mind a lot is what happened between us in the bathroom. I fought against him and yet somehow he still got control of me. Damn, and I don't regret it. I never would've thought Jungkook, the sweet, innocent, golden boy, could finger me in the bathroom of club. The way he pushed up against the wall and ignored all of my protesting was something I wouldn't expect from him. And I enjoyed every bit of it.

And that's what I hate. I loved it so much, and we didn't even have sex.

Distracting myself from my thoughts, I grab all of my items, and walk to Jungkook who's in his kitchen. "I hate to ask," I start, watching him turn around and look at me. I lean against the doorframe, staring at how cute he looks with ruffled hair and a bare face. He doesn't look too different from a couple years ago, but all that baby fat and innocent look about him is mostly gone. "Can you drive me to the club I was at last night? My car is still there, and I have to pick up Yuna before first class..."

He smiles instantly, making me wonder about why he's so eager all the time. Or is that just with me? "Oh, sure. I don't mind. Are you going to eat?"

I shake my head. "No, I don't think I'll have time. I have to change, and I have some spare clothes in my car. I'll be fine," I reply, watching as he frowns a bit but nods.

"Okay, let me change clothes quickly, and then I'll drive you over..." he says, beginning to walk away. I look at his clothes, noticing him wearing a white tee with those grey sweatpants. They hang low on his waist, almost showing his torso where I could see his structured abdomen. And with his messy hair, he looks so effortlessly hot. I've never looked at him this way until yesterday's events. Everything he did makes me see him almost in a completely different light.

I stop him immediately as he says those words. "Do you...have to change?" I ask hesitantly. I don't know why it got the best of me... he's wearing a pair of grey sweats and a random t-shirt, but there's something about it that makes it so hot. It makes me think that I can see everything underneath, though I never have. He's just so detailed... I've seen him run in his practice shorts and he's got muscles galore. And especially from yesterday, I could feel what he's packing down there and I can't wait to have the full experience.

"I mean, not really... but why?" He asks innocently. Is he messing with me?

"Just, I have to hurry if I want to get Yuna on time..." I lie, chewing my bottom lip so hopefully he buys it.

He pushes his hair back with his hand and nods. "Okay then...we can leave." I mentally high five myself and run over to get my shoes on, shuffling out the door with Jungkook following close behind.

I get into the passenger side while he jumps into the drivers, starting the car and driving off. My eyes are glued to him. He drives with one hand on the steering wheel, man spreading for my drooling eyes to gawk at, while his hair is so fluffy and his side profile is stare-worthy. Shit, he actually is perfect. I can see why all the girls drop to their knees for him. Even through our entire friendship I never looked at Jungkook in this way. Yes, I knew he was attractive, but I didn't look at him the way I do now... Fuck-able.