Chapter VI: Jealousy

Jungkook's POV

"Taehyung, what the hell?!" I yell, pushing him against the chest so he moves away from Y/n.

"Me?! What the hell are you doing, I was in the middle of something!" He yells back. I get closer up in his face, and I know it's getting getting heated. I can't seem to stop myself.

"Why don't you back the fuck off, and find someone else to fuck for the night?" I yell in his face, feeling the anger in my chest boiling.

Taehyung laughs sarcastically. "What? Jealous?! You wish you were the one making her moan, like the son of a bitch you are?!" At soon as his words leave his mouth I throw a punch, knocking him over until he goes back, hitting me in my cheek. I quickly grab him by the collar of his shirt, getting in his face again. Before I can do anything more my best friend's voice stops me.

"Jungkook, what the fuck is going on?!" I turn my head at the older one, feeling my conscience come back into reality, feeling like I just fucked up bad right now. I punched Taehyung, my friend, over a girl. Oh, my God, what's wrong with me?! Why is it killing me to know Y/n is sleeping with all these other guys? Do I still like her? "Why are you two fighting?" Jimin asks, standing in between us to stop anything else from happening.

"He's cockblocking me!" Taehyung yells. Jimin's eyes widen as he turns his head.

"Are you?" He asks.

I bite my lip. "He was making out with Y/n, I couldn't—," I stop talking, watching him cross his arms and look at me with wide, judging eyes.

"Y/n?" He asks to make sure. "I thought we went over this, Kook!"

I shake my head, turning my eyes away. "I'm sorry, I got jealous. I'm sorry, Tae, I didn't mean it, I don't know what's wrong with me, I think I'm drunk," I say, blaming my attitude on the alcohol. I haven't had that many drinks tonight, so there's no way I'm not drunk yet. I'm hung up on Y/n, and I'm drunk in jealousy. And it's totally screwing me over. "It's fine, Jungkook, but I'm going to need some ice," Taehyung says. "Sorry for calling you an S.O.B..."

I nod, forgiving him. As soon as Jimin walks away to grab some ice for us, I turn around, trying to find Y/n, but I don't see her. I don't see her friend either. They must've left when things got heated. Dammit. If only I didn't act impulsively, her and I maybe could've had a conversation.

Jimin comes back, handing us both some ice, but turning to me. He nods his head to the back door. "Let's go outside." I nod, and follow after him, closing the door behind me. No one's out here so it's perfect. There's fresh air and a slight chill to it, so it feels great. This will definitely calm me down.

I take a seat on the steps and Jimin does the same. "Sorry about your date..." I say, looking at my feet.

He chuckles. "It's alright. I'll text her later, don't worry about it." I nod, lifting my head to stare at the sky for a second. "Are you going to tell me the truth?" I look over at Jimin when he asks that question with furrowed eyebrows. He laughs. "I mean about you liking Y/n..." I sigh, shaking my head. "You're so obvious, dude... how did this start again?"

I rub my temples, feeling a slight headache from the alcohol. "I, sort of...kissed her a while back," I confess.

"What?!" He gasps. "You kissed Y/n? Why didn't you tell me?!"