Chapter IX: You in my arms

I'm kissing her with force. My tongue is down her throat, and her hands are in my hair, and her body is rolling up into mine. It's similar to earlier except that there are no distractions, no interruptions, just the sound of her moaning and me making her feel good. It's making me want her so bad. More than I've ever wanted it, I want it right now.

I pull her close by her hips, loving the feeling she gives me when she grinds on me. I can tell she likes it with the small moan that leaks from her mouth. I kiss down her jaw to her neck, leaving wet kisses until I feel her throat swallow. I sink my teeth into parts of her skin to find her sensitive parts but it seems to all be sensitive. She moans every time I bite down. Either way, I'm learning her weak points, and that includes her neck.

I kiss up to her ear to experiment, sighing deeply so she can her me. She whines. "Fuck me," she says breathlessly, making my crotch tighten. Oh, my God. I could hear that all day. Her whiney voice speaking that in my ear. Jesus Christ.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask. She shakes her head. "I don't have one."

She bits her lip, and shaking her head. "I can't wait, Jungkook," she says desperately, yet calm, and Iknow how badly she needs this. I pull her by the hand over to the counter of the sink, pushing her up on it. She looks at me. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"I told you I knew how to please a women without having to fuck her..." She looks at me with confusion, and I press my lips against hers again, opening up her legs so I can feel her right on my crotch. God, this is so hot. I don't know how long I'll make it. Now that we don't have a condom, I don't plan on getting any sexual satisfaction tonight... I'll just please her, and make her remember the terms of our agreement. This might be from jealousy, but damn, I don't regret feeling or hearing this right now and I know she doesn't either.

My hands rubs her thighs, my thumb caressing the inner part of it while my lips just keep on sucking hers, biting softly into her soft lip. I drift my hand under her dress and Y/n lets a delicate moan out, and I smile. She's so sensitive everywhere. I love it. "You feel okay?" I ask, simply just to check up on her in case she does at all want to stop. She hums, and then rolls her body up into my hand, a small whine coming from her. She does want it. She wants it so much. And I'll give it to her.

My fingers trail along her heat, against the fabric of her now soaking underwear, and I smile to myself. It's a bit cute. I don't know why I think it's cute with what we're doing, my crotch is on fire, but I just feel so soft for her sometimes. But not right now. I push aside her panties, letting my finger get coated in the pool that's been building up since we started a few minutes ago. I gather some of the wetness and bring it upwards to circle her clit, while Y/n throw her head back.

"Fuck, Jungkook," she moans, and I kiss her lips to keep her quiet, though I want to hear.

I work my lips on hers as I do this for a few seconds, then after making sure she's wet enough, I slip one finger into her, and Y/n breaks the kiss and pushes her head back to moan. She's leaned back against the mirror, so I attach my lips to her sensitive throat, eyeing the marks that are starting to form from my biting. My fingers is pumping in and out of her quickly. I know some of her spots now, so I know how to make her come quickly.

One doesn't seem to be enough for her, so I add a second finger, pumping them into her as her chest heaves up and down. "Baby, tell me when your close," I mutter for her.

She hums, whimpering as she does it. "Don't stop, fuck." I practically break on top of her. Hearing her so desperately whine and whimper... Fuck, it's tearing me apart just hearing her. Her voice is so high pitched and I don't know how I'll be able to take it. I want to hear her do it again. I want to hear her beg for it in that little whiney voice.