Chapter VIII: Make you mine

Jungkook's POV

I'm trying to fathom what just happened but I can't seem to grasp it all. I think I just got myself into an agreement with Y/n to have sex with her whenever she wants. And I don't know what would've happened if Jimin didn't call and remind me that I had practice. Am I glad he called? I wasn't even prepared to go that far tonight with her, nor was I even prepared to propose that idea to Y/n. It was the spur of the moment idea...

But now considering I have a crush on Y/n, is this good for me? Will this help me? I've already figured some of this out in my head. If Y/n said no to me, then I wouldn't leave her alone, I would constantly question her decisions whether she wanted me to or not, but if she said yes, we would have our rendezvous, but I would still be involved in her life somehow. Either way, I would be near her. And hopefully this way, she'll learn to open back up to me, trust me again, and she can fix herself. That's what I'm hoping comes out of this.

I'm not doing it all for the sexual satisfaction, or just to be near my crush. I'm doing it for her well-being. I want to see her happy again. I want to see her feeling herself, feeling good. That what I want to offer her. It's not just sex.

I pull up in the parking lot of the soccer field, and rush over to where the rest of the team is. I know I screwed up, I should've been here earlier. Jimin spots me, and runs over to me. "Kook, what the hell? Why are you late? Coach was upset when you didn't text," he says, a bit sweaty from working out.

"I was at Y/n's," I say.

His eyes jump wide and his eyebrows raise. "Y/n's? Why?" He asks in near shock. I wave my hand at him, seeing my coach spot us from the other end of the field.

"I'll tell you later..." I mutter, preparing myself for either a scolding or to explain myself. Should I tell him about the agreement? Y/n doesn't want me to, but I don't think I can hide this from Jimin. Not something this big. I'm not sure... Maybe if he swears not to say anything. I trust he wouldn't.

"Jeon," the loud, deep voice calls for me. I walk over there nervously. "It would be polite to say something when you'll be gone for the first twenty minutes of practice."

I bow my head, trying to remember the excuse I gave Jimin to tell him. "I'm sorry... I had to tutor today and they kept asking questions. I apologize for not telling you."

My coach waves his hand, making me feel relieved he isn't furious anymore. "I understand. Academics come first. Go get changed quickly, and then come back and warm up."

I do as he says, running towards the locker room to change my clothes into something better for practice.

Jimin and I are running laps around the field, when he starts asking questions. I have to decide quickly what I'm going to say. It's important that I don't slip up because if he thinks I'm hiding things from him, he won't like that, but I also have to respect Y/n's requests too...

"So why were you at her house?" Jimin asks, panting a bit.

I try and jog up to his pace. "I was talking with her about last night... She wanted to know why I punched Tae, and I wanted to know why she kissed him. We were just talking about why she was doing all of this shit to herself. I wanted answers," I say, trying to leave the part of our agreement out.