Chapter XVIII: Epilouge

"How are things going?" Yuna asks me as we walk to one of our classes we have together. I send her a questionable look, wondering why she's asking, and confused what she's talking about.

"What do you mean...?"

The younger girl rolls her eyes at me, then speaks sarcastically. "With Jungkook, of course."

I raise an eyebrow. "Fine. Why would they be any different...?" I lie to her slightly. I haven't really told anyone about how things are between Jungkook and I. So I'm caught off guard by her question. I don't know what to say... I told Jungkook I wasn't a fan of labels, but if we had to call ourselves something, it wouldn't be just simple fuck buddies anymore... We love each other. But how do I put that into words to tell someone?

"Because the entire break you were with each other," Yuna says.

"That doesn't mean anything... He was kind enough to let me stay at his place while I'm trying to find my own. That doesn't have to mean something happened," I respond to stop her insinuating, though she is entirely correct on them.

"I didn't say anything happened, did I?" She says mischievously, making me look at her. "You said that yourself, which is only proof something is going on and you're trying to hide it!" Shit. I don't say anything else and walk away, avoiding her. She continues to chase after me, pestering me for answers though. "Come on, just say whether you two or dating or not!" She whines.

"What's going on?" A voice interrupts our conversation, making me turn and see Jungkook with an interested look on his face. He touches the small of my back, smiling down at me while I do the same.

"Nothing, just asking how Y/n's break was..." Yuna replies, giving me a look.

He lets out a small chuckle. "I mean, I assume she had fun. Considering she never wanted to stop," he whispers that last part in my ear, making me elbow his abdomen while he snickers at me. Yuna clearly doesn't hear what he said, because she continues to talk. Thank God.

"I would hope so. She spent all of it with you, and hardly talked to me," she pouts.

"You were out of town," I deadpan at her, finding her complaint hardly valid.

She scoffs playfully. "Whatever..." I let out a small laugh at her attitude, enjoying this teasing between us. "We have class to get to!" She grabs my hand and starts to drag me, but Jungkook quickly catches me by the arm, holding me back for a second. His lips press against my cheek, my face immediately heating up, and he lets go. Yuna sees this. So I rush away, knowing she's chasing me for some more interrogation.

...

"What the hell was that?" I confront Jungkook about the little kiss. I'm not a big fan of PDA, so really I was more shocked than anything else. I didn't mind the kiss, but the attention it grabs is not what I like. And Yuna wouldn't leave me alone about it. Of course, in a friendly way though... "People were staring!"

"Am I not allowed to kiss you?" He says with a smile.

"Not in public!"

Jungkook chuckles, shutting his locker and swinging an arm around me. I try to push it off but he won't let go. "Baby—,"

"Stop calling me that here."

He smiles teasingly. "Babygirl, if I want to kiss you, I'll kiss you, alright? I'm sorry that I'm addicted to these little lips of yours, it's your fault." I nudge his abdomen, getting him to back away a bit so I can push his arm off me. I face him directly, not bothering by his rather big figure.

"No, you wouldn't. Because then I'll tell your mom that you've been pestering me. She loves me, she'll believe me."

He shakes his head. "No, she won't."

"Yes, she will! Don't you remember when—," I'm stopped in the middle of my sentence when he kisses me. In front of everyone. I respond back though, not caring about who sees now and relaxing into his touch. He holds me by my waist, bring me closer so I have to hold myself by grabbing onto his shoulders. His tongue dances in my mouth, before pulling away and leaving me breathless. Jesus, I'm going to get him back for whatever he just did.

"I hate you for that."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do. You love to embarrass me, and I hate it," I stand my ground, trying to stop him from glancing at my lips over and over again. I taste his lip balm on my lips, and I can't keep from licking them.

"But you love when I kiss you," he replies, squeezing my waist. I don't reply, upset that he's doing all of this in public, when I hate the attention. But I'm not actually upset... I like that he's doing this to me and doesn't care, but it flusters me a bit still. I'm not sure why exactly.

I glance at his eyes, seeing the gleam in them and his perfectly shaped lips ready for more kisses. He looks really good today. I haven't told him that, and I probably should, but right now I'm a bit embarrassed to. What should I say?

"Closet?" I ask, hoping he'll get what I'm talking about. Once I see his lips upturn, and his head nod, excitement fills my body.

"Fuck, yea."

"Explain what you did again..." I ask the boy in front of me, not understanding what he's saying. Jimin and Yuna were together only a little bit over the break, but what Jimin's saying does not make sense. "I went camping." It's simple, but not this part... "I hiked up a mountain with some family friends, and we camped. Why is that so hard to believe?" He laughs at me, but in all truthfulness, it's the most bizarre thing I've heard.

I shake my head. "In the middle of winter? Who the hell does that?" I laugh at him. It's such a random thing to do, and that's why it's so hard for me to believe. But to be fair, Jimin is a total dumbass... He would totally do this, despite the whole world disagreeing with him.

"Leave me alone. What did you do all break, huh?" He teases.

"She spent it with Jungkook," Yuna cuts in. I roll my eyes, trying to say that it's because I'm staying with him for now. But that's not really true...we're staying together for a while actually. Before I could even respond, Jimin beats me to it.

"Right, Jungkook told me about you two. And I saw you hiding in that supply closet earlier too... What was that about?" He says with a smirk.

My mind goes back to that moment. We made out in the supply closet, since I was feeling flustered by all the public affection, but at the same time wanted him on me. There was no time to do anything else, so I went to class with the feeling of his hands on me, and the taste of him on my lips. "None of your business—,"

"Hey, baby, do you have your notes from class today?" Jungkook walks up to us, asking me a question already. I look at him with slightly widened eyes, but nod.

"Jesus Christ, you two are dating!" Jimin shouts. I look at him, my cheeks turning red and feeling like I should crawl up into a ball of embarrassment. I quickly grab Jungkook's hand discreetly, wanting to have something to hold.

"Who said we're just dating?" He blurts, making me sigh.

"Confirm it then. What are you two?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook looks towards me, making me feel so flushed. "Am I your boyfriend?" He asks blatantly.

I hesitantly nod, realizing this is the first time I've said that about him this entire time. "Am I your girlfriend?" I ask him, and he smiles brightly and nods.

"Then it's settled. You two are in a relationship!" Jimin yells for the whole world to hear. And who would've known that my best friend would be my boyfriend now?