Chapter 13: Mission Find My Last Name

[A/N] Quick note before the story begins! I'll start with the answer to my question on the last chapter. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............. Perrie's story! So 4.5 of you got it right, so I'll dedicate the next 5 chapters to those people! GO FAN THEMMMMMMMMMMM! Wow that's a lot! You guys are waaayyy too good at guessing!

First one goes to @1D_and_me878 Go fan her for me!! 

Anyway, here's the full story: My house was on the market this past year and I wanted to make cookies for my friend's birthday. So, I preheated the oven not realizing that my mom put the toaster in there for God knows what reason. And yeah, it all kinda went downhill from there. Thankfully I didn't burn the house down! Secret word to put in your comment so I know people actually read these notes: Toaster. Now on with the update!!!

The past couple of weeks have been filled with tons of fun with the boys. We've gone to countless signings and shows and I even got to sign a few autographs! How cool is that?! I'm famous now!

Perrie, Dani, Eleanor, and one of the boys' stylists helped me to buy a whole new wardrobe after the babysat me that one night. It was so much fun! And I have so many cute clothes now! My favorite outfit I got would have to be these really cute hot pink jeans and a grey blouse with a giraffe on it to match. I think I'm going to be a shop-aholic when I'm older... Scary. 

The weather has been oddly warm for the past two weeks, not that I'm complaining! It's been really sunny too, so I've been trying to tan as often as I can. 

I walk outside in a t-shirt and athletic shorts and plop down on the patio chair beside Louis. "Ello there!" I greet him. 

He looks up momentarily from his phone, "Hey Rosie!"

I squeeze my eyes shut and growl, "How many times have I told you it's Rose?!" 

"Too many to count!" He chuckles like it's no big deal. He's so annoying sometimes I swear! I jump up from my chair and glare at him.

"Well then don't do it!" I snap. He looks at me incredulously, as if I'm the one who should be yelled at. I roll my eyes at him and turn on me heel and sit in a tan chair on the opposite side of the pool in the sun. 

I close my eyes and try to soak up as much Vitamin D as I can. I would be sweating at this point, but there's a light breeze that makes it the perfect temperature outside. The world seems to be in a lull, just taking in this perfect day.

"Hey Rose!" Louis yells across the pool. 

My eyes snap open, "What?"

"What's your last name?" He asks me. 

What kind of a question is that? C'mon Louis. You know I'm mad at you and this is your brilliant plan to get me to take it back. Nope. Not happening. "Why do you need to know?" 

Obviously not liking this game of yelling across to each other, Louis gets up and walks over in front of me. "The boys wanted to sign you up for something, but they don't know it." He says. 

"Well I mean it was Meyer... But didn't I get one of your names?" I reply. Louis is blocking the sunlight at just the right angle where my whole midriff is dark. I shiver as the breeze that was once soothing now chills me to the bone. 

He nods and asks, "Yeah, but whose?"

"I don't know!" I shrug, "Why don't you just get the adoption certificate? You got one of those, right?"

He seems to have an epiphany because his whole face lights up. He picks me up and carries me inside despite my screaming and protests. 

He sets me down and gives me simple instructions, "Look everywhere! Find those papers! Anywhere they can be we must look! Mission: Find Rosie's Last Name is a go!" And he sprints into the office before I even have a chance to yell at him for once again calling me Rosie.

"That boy is asking for it." I mutter as I look through the kitchen. It's not in the cabinets. It's not on the counter. And it's not in the little cubby holes. That leaves the drawers. 

I have to scavenge through three drawers before I find it. I open up the envelope and take it out just to be sure. I look over Harry's handwriting and see my name at the top, Rose Styles. I smile, That's so cool!  "I found it!" I yell to Louis. 

"Okay! I'm coming!" He calls back. I hear his feet pounding down the staircase as he races towards me.

I continue to look at the papers, smiling at some of the nonsense Harry wrote for me. But there's one question at the bottom that makes my whole body tense up and a knot form in my stomach. My lips tremble as I drop the papers and sprint out the front door. 

Wow, this literally looks like an 8 year old wrote this. Ugh, I'm sorry my mind has been blocked the whole time I wrote this. :/ And look I tried to leave you with a cliffhanger and I couldn't even do that. askdgasdf Why??