Chapter 3: Tommo Got Beat Up by a Girl

--------Harry----------

"Okay guys, I think we've crushed Rose enough for one day." Liam says from outside of the circle. We all take a step back from each other and let go.

Rose takes a deep breath and says, "Were you guys trying to kill me?"

"That depends," Louis answers.

"On what?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

With a cheeky grin she replies, "Furious." Then she runs at Louis full force and tackles him. He falls backwards, taken by surprise.

"Tommo got beat up by a girl!" Niall hollers. I barely stop myself from laughing at Lou, the rest of them aren't as lucky. Louis glowers at us from the floor. Rose sits on his stomach, cross legged, and grins, "And you thought you scared me, Lou!"

He grimaces, "I did. And no Niall, this doesn't count as getting 'beat up'."

Zayn replies, "Um Lou, mate, it does when the girl's only 11."

"Touché."

Rose looks at me and grins, I give her a thumbs up.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Liam asks.

"Dinner and a movie?" I suggest.

"Can I pick the movie?" Rose asks.

Louis answers before I can, "No."

"Pretty please? With whipped cream and a cherry on top?" She pleads giving him a puppy dog face, her hazel eyes growing big. Damn. I would've caved by now.

"You'd better make me one excellent sundae," Louis grumbles.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Rose exclaims, hopping off Louis' stomach and giving him a giant hug.

He pats her back with his free arm, the other one is supporting his weight on the ground, and says, "Just no chick flicks, kapeesh?"

Rose stands back and replies, "Does Toy Story count?"

Louis smiles, "I give it the clear."

"Then it's settled, let's go get dinner ready." Liam says, exiting the room.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" Niall salutes Liam before following him out. Zayn and I are on his heels, jabbering about what to do with Rose.

"How does Simon expect us to raise her? Its ridiculous!" Zayn mutters.

"She seems like she can handle herself. My problem is the reason we had to adopt her."

"What? You mean because management forced us to?" He replies in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. Good publicity my arse." I reply sarcastically.

"Do you think she'll find out?"

"I hope not."

"We can't hide it from her forever," Zayn points out.

"The hell I can't! I'll make sure she doesn't find out." I promise.

"And what will you do if she does?"

"I don't know what I'd do. It all sort of depends on how she reacts."

"Which would be?"

"Well, there's the chance that she doesn't care really because she knows that none of us regret adopting her. But it's more likely that she'll flip out, and I just don't want to see that happen."

"Damn." Zayn's single word response to me.

"What?"

"Rose's got you wrapped around her finger, eh?" He smirks.

"You have no idea," I reply, shaking my head. One day with her and I'd give her anything in the world. She's just such a good kid, I couldn't bear to see her upset. And who could say no to that face?

[A/N] Hello all! I'll try to keep the note brief today! :)

I want to give a huge thank you to @YummyCupcakeMuffin for making the new cover for 'Rose, Not Rosie'! I absolutely adore it!

Thank you all for reading this chapter! If you liked it please vote and/or comment! It really brightnens my day to see all of the new comments everyone has posted for me! :) I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Until Next Time,

Stars xx