Chapter 5: Blame it on Zayn Day

The light burns my eyeballs when I open them for the first time in the morning. I rub them and slowly sit up. My eyes adjust and I look down beside me at Harry who's sleeping peacefully beside me.

And being the nice and sympathetic person I am I thonk him in the forehead, "Wake up, sleepyhead!"

"Can't a guy get some sleep around here?" he grumbles before turning over to have his back facing me.

"Nu-uh, mister! Get your butt out of bed this instant!" I command, poking

his back.

"Make me," he mutters.

"Oh I will." I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water. I pass Liam on the way back up the staircase.

I smile, "Morning."

"Morning, Rose. Hey, what's with the weird smile?"

"To which weird smile are you referring?" I ask as innocently as possible.

"That one! Right there! You look like you're up to no good!"

I shrug, "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." Then I take off up the rest of the stairs.

Liam calls up to me, "Just don't hurt yourself!"

"Will do!" I reply.

I place the water on the table beside me, worst case scenario I'm going to dump it on him. The PINK and BROWN duvet is covering all the way up to Harry's chin. Under the covers I see his chest steadily rising and falling.

I climb onto the bed with care and stand over him. "You have three seconds to get up, Harry."

"Or what?"

"I'm about to become your worst nightmare."

"Yeah right." He throws a pillow over his head.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Seriously Rose?"

"Three!" I yell and jump on top of him.

"What the-?!"

"Are you awake yet?" I ask.

He turns himself onto his back underneath me, his green eyes gazing up at me clearly annoyed, "What do you think?"

"Yes?" I giggle.

His usual smile returns and replaces his scowl. He pokes my stomach, "Goodness you're smart!"

"Why thank you!" I joke.

He carefully pushes me off his stomach next to him on the bed, "I was being sarcastic."

"I know." I reply with a grin and Harry returns the gesture.

"So what's the plan for today? Can we have a movie night tonight since last night..." I trail off.

He stares at me for awhile before he finally says, "I wish we could, but there's a dinner the boys and I have to go to."

"Oh, okay. So what're we doing during the day?"

"I think we have a photoshoot."

"We?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, management wants to show you off to the world."

"Like the monkey did with Simba when he was a baby?" I ask. Harry flashes me a confused look so I mimick the movie by holding up a pillow to him and singing the classic first song of The Lion King.

He chuckles, "Not exactly, but I mean I guess you could think of it that way."

"Cool."

"Yeah. So how about breakfast first?" he asks.