Chapter 4: Wrestling over Gummy Bears

----Rose----

"Movie! Movie! Movie!" I chant, staring at the blank TV screen.

"I can't get the freaking thing to work!" Liam sighs, exasperated. He sits on his butt in a huff.

I yell back, "Well fix it!"

"That's what I'm trying to do," he grumbles before turning back to the TV and trying to fix it yet again.

Louis and Niall walk back into the living room with their arms filled with popcorn bowls, various candies, and sodas.

"You'd think that we rented out the movie theater!" Zayn mutters from the couch next to me.

"Which candy do you want, Rose?" Louis asks me, waving an assortment of different candy boxes in front of my face.

"Do you have Swedish Fish?" I ask.

Louis cranes his head over the pile, "Probably, let me just find it." I spot the box before he does.

I smile and grab it from the middle of the pile, Louis shouts, "Wait! Don't do-!" The candy boxes come tumbling down on top of me. I have just enough time to squeal before they collide with my head.

"Rose! Are you okay?"

I push the boxes off, "Maybe I should've listened to you."

His eyes flood with relief. He laughs, "Yeah, you should've."

I pick up a box and grin devilishly at it. I yell, "Hey Liam! Think fast!" Then I chuck the box at him. He turns around from the T.V. and yelps as it bounces off the side of his head.

He snatches it off the floor and says sarcastically, "Mm! Gummy bears! My favorite!" He rips open the box and shoves a few in his mouth.

Harry walks out of the kitchen with a few buckets of popcorn in his hands, "Okay mates, the pop-" He looks at Liam whose mouth is filled to the brim with gummies.

Harry places the popcorn on the ground and sprints at Liam, "THOSE ARE MY GUMMY BEARS!!"  He tackles Liam and the bears come flying out of his mouth. I laugh as they wrestle over a box of candy. Crazy boys... The box is thrown across the room and lands on the floor mext to me. Harry and Liam don't seem to notice.

I snatch the box off the floor, "Well, since neither of you two wants them... Zayn, gummy bears?"

He chuckles, "Sure." I hand him the gummies and return to my seat on the couch.

They stop fighting and look at me. Harry cries out, "You gave my gummy bears to Zayn?! You traitor!"

I shrug, "You two were... busy."

Harry sticks his tongue out at me and turns to help Liam with the TV. Once their backs are turned

Niall and Zayn both give me high fives.

I bend over and help Louis with the candy boxes. We stack them on the coffee table next to us.

"Sorry about that. Harry's a bit crazy." Louis whispers with a grin.

"I heard that!" Harry calls, still facing the T.V.

I giggle, "Don't worry he kind of reminds me of my older bro-" I stop myself, trying to stop my brick wall from collapsing.

Louis replies, "You have a brother?! Why didn't we know about him?!" And that excitement from Louis tore it down.

"Because he's gone," I murmur, tilting my head towards the ground so my brown hair covers my tearstained eyes.