Chapter 2: The Stair Master

[A/N Hi everyone! Just a quick note before the chapter begins... Please play the song on the right when I say to! Thank you! (: xx]

Zayn shuts the door to our limo, that's right limo, and sits in the seat closest to the door. How cool is that?! They must be like super rich or something! Harry is directly across from me, Louis is next to him, and I'm sandwiched between Niall and Liam.

No one talks right away, and the silence is filled with the pitter patter of rain on the roof. That's one of the downsides of living in London... rain.

"So, what do you like to do Rose?" Zayn asks, trying to break the ice.

"Well, I like singing a lot and I like drawing and playing sports." I say, looking down at the colored lights under the all black leather seats.

"How ironic," I hear one of the boys whisper.

"What kinds of sports?" Zayn inquires just before I'm able to ask what they mean by that.

"Mostly football and I tried to play basketball once."

"Cool." Liam comments.

"Yeah. So what do you boys like to do?" I ask, leaning back against the cool leather seats.

They all laugh, and I think it's at me. "What's so funny?" I ask defensively.

"You really don't know who we are, do you?" Niall says in his funny accent.

"Um, my new family?" I offer up.

He grins and shakes his head. "I don't know! Who are you?" I ask.

"We're in a band..." Louis begins.

"Called?"

"One Direction!" Harry exclaims with a fist pump.

I roll my hazel eyes at him and say, "One direction? That band all my friends talk about? Hm, I guess I've heard of you guys."

"Yeah, the ladies love us," Louis sighs, leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, okay Louis. You keep telling yourself that." He kicks my shin lightly and I cry out in mock pain.

I ask, "So could you guys sing for me?"

Harry smiles and says, "Sure love. Any requests?"

"I want to hear one of your songs, since I've never heard any."

Liam whispers something in Harry's ear and he smiles and nods. Liam opens his mouth, his voice capturing my undivided attention... [ Play the song! (: ] 

-----

I clap and woot a few times, much to the boys' amusement.

"So how was it?" Niall asks, poking my shoulder.

Um, my clapping wasn't any indication that I liked it?! For his stupidity I answer, "Terrible, just utterly awful." I try to keep a serious face, which is actually super hard.

His head drops and I begin to laugh, "You're so easy to get, Niall!"

"Rose!" he yells, unsure of how to 'punish' me.

"Niall!" I mock.

He tickles my stomach a little for revenge. My feet thrash around violently, making contact with something, and it definitely didn't feel like the seat. He stops and looks across to Harry. All of us start laughing at Harry as he rolls around in his seat, clutching right below his waist... Need I say anything more?