Chapter One - Just my luck

(Natalie's POV)

The light reflected directly on my face, the alarm clock went off when it hit 6:00 am. My body told me to keep sleeping but I ingored it. My mind told me I had to or else I wont get the story on time. You see I REALLY want to be a writter it would be a dream come true. My deadline is today. I just wrote a book about me,but no one knows its based on a true story. Why on December 31st you might ask yourself...well my teacher told me that writters have to make sacrifices and that I have to do it today. I want to do it as soon as possible to go to a dinner party my mom's company is having. She's a publicist. Mostly her works consists of helping celebs on their image and stuff.

I took all the strenght I currently had and focused it on getting up. It worked. I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me. I washed my face and noticed the dark circles under my eyes indicating my lack of sleep and my lips were super dry. I took my blue and purple toothbrush and cleaned my teeth. I took a quick shower and dried up. Stripping down my clothes I noticed how much weight I've lost. The story has just driven me so crazy and nervous there have been times where I actually forgot to eat.

I picked out something simple. Skinny jeans, a purple shirt with my favorite necklace and a hoodie with my red converse. I applied some concealer,eyeliner and lip-gloss and styled my straight brown hair as a messy bun.

I went downstairs after I finished getting ready and proceeded to the refrigerator to get a bite to eat. Once infront of it I noticed mom left me a note:

'At the office, wait for you att dinner! XX Mom'

I placed the note on th kitchen counter and got some cocoa puffs and poured theem on a bowl. I added milk and ate as quickly as possible. I drank some orange juice and cleaned what I had just used. I dried them up and placed them were they belong.

I grabbed my phone and headed out. I got the keys ans started the car. The day was just breathtaking...It wasn't too hot or too cold. The temperature was just perfect. I put the radio on and started listening to 'Little Things' by One Direction. It's actually the only song i've ever heard from them besides 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

Finally here! I've never been more pleased to get to school. I got out of the car and opened the trunk to get my project out. But....SHIT! It isnt here? What the hell?

I got in the car and it took me agood 15 minutes to get to my house to lookfor my pink bag, the one that had my work inside. As soon as I arrived I jumped out of the car and searched all over the house.

Its been three hourse of agonizing seach for my work. "I give up." I thought to myself. And that same moment I took that thought out of my head. I CANT give up. Not knowing what else to do I called my mother. It rang about four times until she finally picked it up.

"Have you seen my backback? The pink one." I asked truly hoping she'd know where it is.

"Let me check." about two minutes later she spoke again. "Its right here. You left it from last night you were here. Come and pick it up okay? I have to go. I'll leave the key to my office on the plant next to the door okay?"

"Okay, be there soon."

Traffic is a bust. Everyone goes to work at this hour? Pretty much... I just hope I get the paper on time.

(Harry's POV)

"Harry! Get up! It's your turn!" Louis yelled at mejumping on the bed to wake me up.

"My turn for what?" I asked with my morning voice which is even deeper than it alreaaady is.

"To go to the publicist. If you had gona last week you could be sleeping. You NEED to go today! Simon will be mad if you dont!" he whined like a little kid.