Chapter Sixteen - Drinks and the Best Song Ever!

I noticed the dress didn't show on the last chapter so I added it here. The dress on the side Is the one Natalie is wearing at the party.

Vote if you LOVE the Best Song Ever!

(Natalie's POV)

"Here, follow me. I want you to meet someone." my mom told me.

I held my grandma's hand and followed my mom, admiring my surroundings.

The venue was huge. A grand part of it was dark and had spotlights of different bright colors, making the party look more eccentric. There were a lot of people at the dance floor and on the right side was a long bar with more bright lights.

The decoration was fabulous, very retro. On the left was a buffet filled with snacks and candy I've never even seen in stores before. The're were celebrities around every corner talking amongst each other. There were tables all over and there was a huge stage in the middle of the room with a couple of men placing some instruments.

"This is so cool." my grandma told me.

"Super groovy." I answered smiling back at her.

"I need you both to be on your best." my mom told as we headed to the bar. "He's my boss. Voted number ten on villian's of the year."

"Damn." I said shocked.

We walked towards a man in a classy suit. He seemed to be in his early fifties, had black hair with a few gray hairs and a judgemental look on his face.

"Mr. Cowell, this is my mother Clara and my daughter Natalie." my mom introduced us.

"Nice to meet you sir." I told him.

"He's in the music industry." My mom informed us.

"Indeed. I'm currently managing a new band. They're actually performing in a couple of minutes." he told me.

"What's the band called?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hi everyone, we're One Direction and we'll be singing Best Song Ever!"

Right then the music began to play.

I sat down on one of the stools and saw non other than Harry on stage, announcing the band. My heart skipped a beat as I looked over at him. My brain was still trying to process what was going on and my breath was getting heavier.

Out of all the parties he could be at he was here...im so confused and surprised and happy...

"Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." I told my mom. "I'll be back in a few."

"Nat." my mom called for me, handing me a card. "The room key. Floor 12, room 4105."

"Got it. Thanks." I told her.

I placed the key inside my purse, walking towards the bathroom there were so many famous people...this felt like a dream. It's just so surreal.

I know my mom deals with a lot of famous people and has gone to many, many parties but I've never been to one because I was too little and immature. I was shocked when she invited me this year..

I walked inside the bathroom and sighed deeply, walking inside a stall and closing the door.

I just can't believe Harry is here...what if he forgot all about me? I mean I can't blame him. He's rich and famous and good looking. No doubt he's forgotten all about me and is with his date right now having the time of his life. I was just on the way this time. I mean come on he doesn't even like me that much...