Chapter Twenty One - "So, I guess this is goodbye..."

(Natalie's POV)

"We got stuck...AGAIN?!" I asked in frustration.

"Shit!" Harry grunted after I heard a thud. "I hit my head."

"You okay there?" I asked Harry.

"Yes, now can you please tell me what's wrong?"

"Forget about that we need to get out of here." I told him to get him off topic. But...it didn't work.

"We're stuck, and we can't get out this time. No until someone notices we're missing." he said. "Now can't you just tell me already?"

"I just...hate this stupid drama." I told him tightening my grip on the handles the elevator had. "I hate....seeing you with her. With Katie."

"That's what this is about?"

"Yes, I mean it's obvious you like her. I mean you were crazy to get out of the office to see her and give her the 'New Years Kiss' " I imitated his voice. "And you brought her to a great party and stuff...you said it yourself, you can't deny it." I explained then crossed my arms and letting out a sigh.

"Katie?" he asked and just started laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm being serious."

"I don't like her that way...I mean when I first met her I thought she was pretty and all, but..." he snickered. "I've been trying to get rid of her all night."

(Harry's POV)

"Then why did you bring her if you wanted to get rid off her...it doesn't make sense Harry." she asked me. "I mean if you didn't like her why did you ask her in the first place?"

"Being completely honest I was actually excited to bring her and all but then Louis told me I had to go to the promoters office and when I went to the office the funniest thing happened." I began to say. "I got stuck with the most amazing girl at the office. At first I must admit I didn't like her much since she almost made me crash and stole my parking space...but we talked and laughed and cried and danced and...I realized I asked the wrong girl to the party. Sad thing though, when we got out and  went our own ways I thought I wasn't going to see her again...I really like her, I like her a lot."

"You like m- her?"

"A lot...In fact I like her so much, that when I saw her come to this party I wanted to dance around her and take her home to eat cupcakes."

"I love cupcakes." she said with a chuckle.

"She's actually the only girl that's ever made me blush so much in a day." I commented making her chuckle once more.

(Natalie's POV)

"She was honest with me so i'll be very honest with her...and I know it might sound really weird and stupid but, there's a chance I might actually love her." he confessed and made my chest rise form my rapid breathing. Did he say love? He loves me?

"You know...I wasn't coming to the party because I was very sad...You see I went to my mom's office because I left my book there, I want to be a writer, and I- on my way there this maniac almost made me crash and he stuck his tongue out at me and I got to my moms office and got my book. This guy got in to use the bathroom and then we were just stuck there for a really long time because I forgot the keys. He was kinda cocky at first but... then we talked and he was exactly the opposite of what I thought he was going to be." I started to tear up, I don't even know why but I just did.

"He was sweet and funny, charming and a hell of a great person. And when we got out I got so sad because I was sure I was never going to see him again. When I got home my grandma convinced me to go to this- to this great, exclusive party and there he was with another girl and I felt bad because I really, really like him."