Chapter Ten - The key isn't working

(Natalie´s POV)

¨Let´s get the hell out of here!¨ I yelled.

Harry held my bag while I opened the door.

¨Now what?¨ I asked him.

¨Can´t we take the elevator?¨Harry asked me.

¨We just got out of the office, do you really wanna get trapped in an elevator Harry?¨

¨I was just joking! It wont even work....Come on.¨ He held my wrist leading me to the stairs.

We finally got to the lobby.

We were both panting but it was noticeable that harry was trying to hide it.

We both headed to the front door.

¨The key isnt working.¨ I told Harry. ¨We´re never getting out of this place!¨

¨Calm down. Here, let me try.¨ Harry offered. ¨It was upside down.¨

¨Oh.¨ I said and he chuckled at my stupidity.

He opened the door and we were free!!! We yelled in excitement.

 ¨We're free!¨ I yelled Harry and I hugged and he spun me around.

¨Oh I um.¨ Harry said letting me go as we awkwardly laughed, walking towards the parking lot. ¨Im so happy we´re out!¨

¨Me too.¨ I replied. I lied, well i didn´t I mean I...I don´t know. It´s really weird but I´ll miss being stuck in there with Harry. I´ll miss it a lot.

I finally got up to my car and there was a car in front.

¨Sorry about that, it was my little revenge scheme.¨ Harry apologized.

¨Hey Harry...I know this sounds silly but would you maybe give me your autograph? To have a souvenier or something...¨

¨I´d love to.¨ he showed me his cheeky grin. ¨Wait a second.¨

He gave me my bag back, opened his car door and came back with a sharpie.

¨Way to be prepared.¨ I chuckled.

¨Thanks.¨ he grinned. ¨Turn around.¨

¨Why?¨

¨Just do it.¨  he told me signaling me with his finger to turn around.

He held my shoulder stretching out my shirt ( I mean his shirt), and signed the shirt. It felt ticklish but I remained still until he finished.

¨Thanks.¨I told him. Give me that for a second.¨ I told him reffering to the sharpie.

He gave me his sharpie. I opened my bag and got my book out. I opened it and wrote him a little message and my signature at the end.

¨Here.¨ I told him giving handing him the sharpie. ¨And this is for you.¨

¨But what about th-

¨Its saved on the USB so...here.¨ I told him.

He got a hold of the book and said ¨Thanks Natalie¨  I smiled. ¨Good luck on the book.¨

¨Good luck on the international popstar gig thing.¨ I told him. ¨And your uh.. date.¨

We awkwardly shook hands and parted ways. He got in his car and left.

I cannot believe i'm never going to see him again.

I looked up at the building and spotted my mom´s office and said goodbye to Harry in my head. I opened the car door. I placed my bag to the seat next to mine and closed the door. I started the car and adjusted the mirror. As I looked at my reflection and instantly knew that in those hours that I was with Harry, trapped in my mother´s office...I have changed.

It was becoming hard to concentrate in the road when I had his shirt on. His scent is just insanely great. I would keep replaying our moments together in my head, our fights, our cries, our talks....our almost first kisses.

The End

(A,N Im just jk! Go on...)

My phone vibrating made me come back to reality. I took it out. MOM! Finally!!!!

Mom! Hi!

Hey honey! Oh, one second.

I heard indistinct talking and then she spoke once again.

Hey honey, when are you coming to the party?

I´ll be there as soon as I drop the book off.

I thought you did that already.

I´ll tell you what happened later okay ?

Okay but come as soon as you can! Theres someone I want you to meet.

Bye mom, love you!

Love you too! Oh hey you! I want a martini, dry please.

I  laughed and continued to drive on home. This is gonna be a long ride...

(Harry´s POV)

I got in the car and waved at her.

I dont know if she saw me but I did...

In my head I keep remembering our moments..especially our almoost kissing scenes.

And, I couldn't help but wonder what her lips would be like. Would they be as sweet and soft as I imagine them?

As I hit the breaks because of the red light, I grabbed the book. I opened it and began to read what she wrote me.

I had fun with you Harry and I hope one day we'll meet again. Have a good one. Big Bottom :)

In around twenty five minutes or so I got home. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. As I looked at my reflection I noticed that there was something that had changed about me.

Something has definetly changed I thought.

I stripped and got in the shower, only thinking of Natalie. Her voice, her laughter, her jokes...Everything good about her. Everything.

I was there making up a list in my head of all the geat qualities she possesed, let's just say I was in there for a while.

My phone, once again got me out of my thoughts. I got out quickly and took my phone. Its Liam.

Hey mate where are you? Are you still at the office?

No I just got out. I'm at my flat getting ready for the party.

Okay then, we'll wait for you here.

I hung up and finished getting ready.

With my suit neatly and my curls curly I am ready to go. I added some of my favorite cologne and hopped on the car.

This is gonna be a long ride...

1236547896547896315863787426277145478545225032754822863259745623198456984562

So? What do u think? Comment and vote please!!!!!!

I decided to make this story a bit longer because @HarryCurlyTwin730 told me to.

Anyhoe, this story is dedicated to

*drumroll please*

@HmeyraSahan !!! First person to comment n.n *applause*

If u want the next chappie dedicated to you write a random comment below! Enjoy n.n

Stay awesome Xx -Ive <3

Stuck with StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara