Chapter Five - "Harry?"

(Natalie's POV)

"Harry?" I asked him. I didn't think i'd see him like this. Ever. "Harry are you crying?"

"No *sniffles* Im just sweating through my eyes." he said visibly crying but trying to hide it.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him. He looked at my eyes and then hugged me. He almost crushed me.

"Im so sorry, everything you've said about me is true. Im sorry I read your book. Its just so sad what happened to the girl's father and sister. Whose story is the book based on?" he asked me with tears in his eyes.

"Mine." I told him which brought me to tears as well. I couldn't help it. I've had all my feelings bottled up for so long. And I don't talk about this to mom because then the bad memory might get her to feel awful as well and i dont want that.

Basically, the story is about how my life has been since my father and sister's accident.

It was Emily's big night. She was going to dance in a school talent show, she was ready to win. She was in high school. And, since it was going to be her last year there, she wanted to do stuff like that. She had rehearsed for months. I'd watch her practice and practice.

I still remember her dance moves, the music, everything...just the way is used to be.

We had arrived to her school and she was going to perform in half an hour. She had forgotten her ballet shoes,the ones dad had gotten her for her birthday. I remember when dad said he'd get them but she insisted on going with him.The show started so we saved their seats.

Exactly five minutes later, mom got a call. They both died from impact... When they announced her turn and kept repeating her name. Mom went to the stage and screamed: "My baby is dead!!!"

We organized their funerals and that was it, the beginning of the end of our little family.

Mom got depressed and wouldnt talk for months. I'd go to school and plug in my headphones to ignore all sound. Then i'd cut class or not go at all. Until one day I had a dream.

In my dream I remembered a conversation I had with Emily. We were talking about what we wanted to be when we'd grow up. She wanted to be a dancer and I wanted to be a writer. That day we promised each other that no matter what we would make our dreams come true.

Sadly she never got to fulfill hers. But a promise is a promise, so I have to fulfill mine.

(Harry's POV)

"Mine". she answered. Tears started to form. I couldn't help but hug herand just hug her. I dont know why but I just fet it was the right thing to do.

"Im so sorry..." I whispered.

"It's okay." she whispered back. The she moaned and pushed me away slightly.

"Whats wrong?"

"I feel dizzy." she told me. I pulled up the closest chair and sat her down.

"Just breath."

"Give me my bag please." she toldme pointing at it. I grabbed the bag quickly and handed it to her. She grabbed the bag and took out a chocolate bar. She took a broke the bar in two and shoved it in her mouth. "Thanks." she told me after she had swallowed.

"Here." she told me giving me the other half of the chocolate.

"Thanks." I told her pulling up a chair and sitting next to her. "Sorry I read the book without your permission......Also,im sorry for what happened."

"So am I."

"I bet you miss them."

"Everyday, all the time."

"I can't even imagine what that would be like..You know when I got in the builiding and in the elevator I saw an old man and a girl with him and thought about time. It goes by so fast sometimes...."

"Yeah and you know your never going to get it back so you feel even more out of place."

" And then you open your eyes and your 90-something, that is if you make it that far, and you realize your all alone,no friends, family..."

"Just you and your memories..."

"Yeah,its a horrid feeling."

"I've never actually talked about this with my mother before."

"Why?"

"I just don't want to bring up the bad memories."

"Then dont"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean dont bring the bad memories, forget talking about the accident or any fights or whatever, think about  the good times, birthdays, holidays, the things worth remembering."

"You know what I miss most?"

"What?"

"At night, Emily would sneak in my room and we'd talk about everything you can imagine. Our little talks, I miss them a lot."

"What else do you miss about them?"

"Dad's movie nights. We'd always watch films like the Bucket List, or Jerry Lewis movies."

"What else?"

"I miss when Emily would give me make overs, i'd end up looking beautiful."

"More than you already are?" I asked her. Shit. I didn't mean to say it out loud. Still, im glad I made her blush a bit.

"Umm,hah..." she laughed nerveously. "And dads burgers were awesome."

"Emily's perfume and dad's coat..."

(Natalie's POV)

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For listening." I told him with a smile. "Oh and Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Natalie, my names Natalie."

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - -

SO? Comment,vote and fan maybe? PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ AND IF YOU HAVE READ OR WANT ME TO READ ANY OF UR BOOKS TELL ME BELOW! LOVEYOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL JELLY-BELLIES!!!!