Chapter Twenty - "This one is for you."

(Natalie's POV)

"This one is for you." Harry whispered in my ear. His breath gave me goose bumps and made my heart beat faster.

Harry smiled at me before joining the boys.

"Hey Natalie!" Perrie called my attention. "We're gonna dance, want to join?"

"No it's okay, you guys go ahead." I answered.

All four girls got up from their chairs and walked over to the dance floor which was in front of the stage One Direction was performing on.

I looked around and changed my mind.

I got up, grabbed my bag and walked over to the dance floor.

"Glad you joined us." Eleanor told me when she caught me standing next to her.

The song ended and the DJ announced: "Now, once again on the stage! One Direction!"

The boys appeared, the crowd cheered and the music started.

(Harry's POV)

"This one is for you." I whispered in Natalie's ear, then walked towards the stage to perform.

"So what song are we singing?" Niall asked us.

"Let's do C'mon c'mon, please?" I asked and they approved.

We walked to the stage and I spotted Natalie making her way to the dance floor. She looks beautiful...Still, I wouldn't mind seeing her how she was a few hours ago. Her hair a bit messy and her pants so short...I blushed so much when I was cutting her pants into shorts an-

"Harry!" Louis whispered harshly, waking me up from my daydream.

[Zayn:] 

The one that I came with, 

She had to go 

But you look amazing, 

Standing alone

(Natalie's POV)

When the boys came on stage I got a bit excited and clapped for their entrance.

The song started and I glimpsed at Harry and winked. He smiled and winked back then continued the performance with his the guys.

Once the song ended the DJ announced something i'm sure my grandmother adored: "Awesome song guys. Awesome... Now, please give it up for Justin Bieber!"

I laughed knowing my grandmother would be the first in the dance floor and saw Harry coming to my destination.

"So? What did you think?" he asked me putting his arm around my shoulder, staying in place.

"Honestly? I really loved the song." I smiled at him unable to resist those amazing eyes of his.

"C'mon and dance with me baby." he told me and I laughed.

"Using song lyrics to get me dancing? So cheesy." I laughed once again.

"Stop whining, you love my cheesyness." he told me grabbing my hand, turning me around and into his arms giving me a sort of side hug while guiding me to the dance floor.

Dancing with Harry as the best, if you can call it dancing anyways... We looked like weirdos and everything but it's something i'll never forget. Especially since my grandma got on stage and was chosen the one less lonely gal. It was hilarious.

Harry and I walked out of the dance floor tired out and laughing at our horrid dancing and walked over to the table.

(Harry's POV)