Chapter Six: Bring it Styles

(Harry's POV)

"Natalie, my name's Natalie." she confessed.

"Come to think of it you do look like a Natalie." I said trying to get her to smile. Success!

"Thank you for listening Harry, it means a lot." she wiped the remaining of her tears. "I wont be long." she walked to the bathroom.

I really don't like seeing her cry. I need to cheer her up and I know exactly how to do it.

(Natalie's POV)

"I wont be long." I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I looked at my reflection. My eyes were all red and puffy and my hair was a bit messy. I washed my face and fixed my hair a bit. After fixing my hair I heard a sound.

Exiting the bathroom I found myself with Harry dancing in a weird manner to an up-beat tune.

"Are you having a seizure?"

"This is called dancing." he chuckled.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you saying you can dance better?"

"I'm not saying that, I just said that your dancing is.....indescribable."

"I declare a dance off!"

"Bring it Styles." I challenged him. He plugged his phone on the little stereo mum has and pumped up the volume.

"Your on Big Bottom!"

Harry started doing some weird Michael Jackson thing, then I did the Macarena. After, he imitated Shakira's belly-dancing and after that we were just doing weird stuff.

(Harry's POV)

I am REALLY happy I challenged her to the dance off. She can REALLY move. We did quite some random stuff, at one point I just tried to move and just let it all go.

"So who won?" I asked out of breath.

"I say we call it even, for now at least." she said out of breath as well.

The song changed to a slower song. I love this song its really lovely.

I grabbed Natalie's hand and pulled her close but she refused to dance and sat down.

"Oh come on." I whined. "Can't we dance to this one? It'll be the last one I swear."

"But I don't know how to slow dance."

"It's easy. Here, let me show you." I said. "This hand of yours will go on my shoulder."

"Like this?"

"Yeah. And I'll take you from here." I said grabbing her waist."

"Don't try anything Curly." I chuckled and pulled her in.

"Now, follow my lead. It helps if you count the steps on your head. One, two, three and one, two, three. Now repeat that."

"One, two-

"Don't look at your feet." she looked up and kept counting softly. "Perfect. Keep you arm like this and lets try spinning okay?" she nodded.

I tried to make her spin but we ended up hitting each other.

"Sorry."

"Try again." she nodded. We got in position and started to dance. At the beginning it was a little rusty but she quickly got the hang of it.

"Your doing great." I complemented her.

(Natalie's POV)

I cant believe he just teached me to slow dance. I just feel great dancing with him. The song changed but we kept dancing. I rested my head in his shoulder and we got closer. I can't honestly remember how many songs have passed. All I know is that we haven't stopped. I could honestly stay like this forever.

"Natalie?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah Harry?"

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk at the start. I misjudged you, your a great girl."

"I'm also sorry. I misjudged you too and your the opposite of what I thought you were. You're funny and sweet and

"Hot?" I chuckled.

"All the joking aside, your a great guy Harry. And any girl would be very lucky to have you."

"You mean that? For real?" he asked me and let go a bit, making our faces be closer than I thought.

"Yes." I nodded slightly. "For real."

He began to lean in and I found myself doing the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? Please comment and vote!!

This is just a filler but another chapter will come shortly! I've just been busy with school stuff.

ALSO

I began a joint account with @HarryCurlyTwin730 and we wrote a new book 'Mad for Malik' Obviously a Zayn/1D fanfic (before they were famous). Our joint account is @TwinNinjas PLEASE READ THE BOOK! IT WILL HAVE A LOT OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE + MORE!!!

AND THATS WHY PICKELS DONT LAY EGGS! <----NEW catch phrase \('.')/

Amore, Ive <3