Chapter Twenty Two (Part One) - 'Mystery Brunette'

(Natalie's POV)

I woke up and as I stretched I noticed Harry sleeping beside me.

"So it wasn't a dream after all." I whispered to myself.

I smiled down at him and kissed the back of his head and laid next to him again. He looks so peaceful and calm.

As I kept looking at him I sighed heavily and grabbed the hotel notepad and pen that were resting on top of the night stand.

I wrote him a note, folded it and placed it next to his phone.

I got my clothes back on and looked back at Harry once more.

"I'm sorry Harry." I whispered and left with my belongings.

After finally reaching the lobby I called for a cab and hopped on, then telling the driver my home address.

I do not regret last night. What I said, what I did...I guess the only thing I regret is how I felt, how I feel.

Have you ever woken up feeling all weird. Like you can't recognize anything and then you fall in time?

Well, that's how I feel right now. So many thoughts going through

My unpublished book, Harry, last night, before I met him, how I feel....

I'm just so confused I'm not sure what's wrong with me...I'm afraid to think it's love.

Once I got home I walked upstairs and sat on the edge of my bed, dropping my belongings on the side.

"Okay...what now?" I asked  myself, getting comfortable on my bed then letting myself fall back and hit the soft mattress.

I stared at the ceiling and sighed deeply.

Forget about me possibly loving him...does he actually love me back? I mean, was it maybe the 'New Years Magic' ?

All I know is that I don't know anything...I'm just going to try an forget it all.

I mean, maybe it's not the first time he's had one-night stands. Although...he isn't that type of guy.

He's really...sweet and funny and amazingly talented..

But hey, I guess that was goodbye...

*

(Harry's POV)

It's been around a week since the party, since Natalie left me.

That day I got Paul to pick me up and the boys tried to cheer me up and eventually did. But I haven't gotten over the fact that she left me after such a wonderful night.

"We are now with the One Direction boys and guys, a question every girl in the world wants to know and well sources say that you went to the New Years Bash with a girl named uhh, Katie Presario?"

"Yes, I did. But we just went as friends."

"And you were also spotted dancing with a 'mystery brunette', Is that true? "

"Yes it is." I answered nodding.

"So is she just a friend or...?"

"Well...I." I began to say but the boys started laughing and I blushed. "Yeah, she was just a friend."

I lied and I am very aware of that, but I couldn't say we made love and she ran off leaving me alone in her hotel bedroom now could I?

Besides what happened, the thing is I enjoyed myself. And maybe it was all too good to be true. So, i'll just leave it at that.

We spent a day together and got to know each other well. And, even though I am certain i'll never meet anyone like her, I have to accept that if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

*

It's been two years since Natalie and Harry last saw each other and a lot has happened between that period of time. First of all, Harry's career is still big. One Direction has maintained to be The Hottest British Band of Our Generation.

Natalie, on the other hand, got well known for her book once she was able to find someone to publish it. She got famous for her book and has now been invited to a New Years party.

She will attend and so will he.

Will they finally get together or will they remain Stuck

Find out on Chapter Twenty Two (Part Two)

:)

 ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ----- --------- ----------------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ------------- ------------ ----

Deeply & horrendously sorry for the LOOOONG wait but here it is! Finally! And worry not, the next chapter will be up sooner than you think! :)

It's been hard to come up with ideas and I got stuck writing this (No pun intended) but yesterday I got my ideas settled.

Please spread the word and thanks so much for reading this, it means a lot :)

Love always, Ive Xox