Chapter Thirteen - Kiss me Harry

(Harry's POV)

"So much traffic eh?"

"Okay what is it with you today?"

"Im fine, what are you talking about?." I simply answered, not making eye contact.

"Are you sure? Cause it's like you're not even into me anymore."

"I'm sure." I answered as the cars started to move.

I remained driving, giving my full attention to the road.

Out of nowhere Katie starts to kiss my neck?!

"What are you doing?!" I question her.

"Kiss me Harry." she told me getting her lips closer to mine.

In attempt to not kiss her I steer the wheel making her fall back into her place.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry but we were about to crash!" I responded lying.

"With what?! Air?!" she replied annoyed, being sarcastic.

"I was about to hit that car!" I told her pointing the car in front.

She sighed "Whatever." she said annoyed.

"Look I'm sorry. Its me okay? I'm the one that's wrong, you're great."

The rest of the car ride was silent until we approached the hotel where the party was.

"You look great by the way." I complemented Katie.

"So do you." she replied, smiling.

Before we knew it we had arrived. The guy at front parked my car and Katie and me walked inside. Cameras flashing everywhere, taking pictures of me and multiple celebrities.

I did a quick interview and when I was asked who Katie was I said she was only a friend.

I wish I still at the office. I know I was in a hurry to get out but Natalie made it all worth while. I really miss her, and I can't stop thinking about her. Sadly though, I just have to face the fact that I'll probably never see her again...

(Natalie's POV)

Because of grandma Betty I'm finally in the bathroom showering. I can't stop thinking about Harry. Its kinda dumb but I really...I really miss him. It sucks that i'll probably never even see him again but...ugh!!

Why are thing so difficult? Why can't we just meet some one, fall in love, get married, have cute babies, and live happily ever after?!

Reality sucks man...

"Hurry up Natalie!" grandma shouted making me chuckle. Her voice is kinda high-pitched and its just funny when she talks.

"I'm done!" I yelled back. I finished taking my shower, stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Come here sweety, I found the perfect dress."

-....-....-....-....-....-....-....-....-....-....-....-

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!

Hey guys! Sorry it was so short. It could've been longer but I haven't found a dress for Natalie, again sorry about that.

Anyways, this chappie is dedicated to Anna! Her comments made me laugh. Hi ANNA O.o I can't exactly dedicate this now because I'm on my ipod hehe but I will soon. n.n