Chapter Three - Big Bottom

(Harry's POV)

Silence filled the air, but I decided to break it. I pulled my chair closer to the girl. She was reading something.

"Hey. What'cha reading?" I asked her trying to be friendly, but she didnt bother looking at me. "Im just trying to be nice."

"Why?" she asked looking up, closing the book and placing it on the desk.

"Because...well you were right. About me. I just wanted to say that i'm sorry about almost crashing your car and breaking the door knob and everything." I told her being completly honest. I truly am sorry and I don't want to be trapped in here with a girl hating me. It would actually be kind of cool to be friends with her. That is, if she lets me.

(Natalie's POV)

"Because...well you were right. About me. I just wanted to say that i'm sorry about almost crashing your car and breaking the door knob and everything." I could tell he actually was sorry. I decided, since i'll be trapped here with him for who knows how long, I should try to be nice.

"Apology accepted." I told him. "But im kind of sorry too, for taking your spot and telling you all that stuff and sorry."

"Truce?" he asked me extending his hand. I nodded.

"Truce." I replied shaking his hand.

"Now, may I know your name? After all, you know mine."

"My name is N-, you know what? Im not telling you my name. Not yet at least."

"Why not?"

"I'll tell it to you when and if you deserve to know." he sighed.

"But it's not fair! You know mine." He whined. " you need to tell me yours, it's only fair."

"Guess."

"Emma?"

"Nope."

"Rebecca?"

"Uh-uhh."

"Amanda?"

"No."

"Mary? Angelica? Stephanie?"

"No, nope and not even close...."

"I got it! Your name is Michael." He said and smirked.

"Don't be an idiot...." I said laughing, hitting him playfully in his shoulder.

"If you don't tell me ill have to give you another name!" He sang.

"What will you call me then?"

"How about...." He said putting on an exaggerated thinking face whilst stroking his chin...I giggled. I wonder what name he'll give me. "Big bottom."

"What? Why?! I don't have a big butt!"

"Stand up and turn around."

"Your just gonna check me out."

"No I'm not. I just want to see if I'm right." he said. I gave him a your-kidding look but he insisted. He signaled me to turn around with his finger. I stood up and turned around. After a minutes of standing there showing him my butt, I turned around and knew it!

"You were checking me out!" I snapped.

He got out of his drooling session and smirked. "I was right, you got a big bottom, but its a compliment." He winked and I blushed.

What the hell?? A minutes ago I wanted to kill this guy and now Im letting him check me out! Maybe he's not that bad after all... I sat back down and opened my book and just stared at it.