EPISODE 36: THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

SACRED_OATHS

Author: Samuel Frederick

Episode 36: THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

__________

Our plan worked out perfectly! We did a wonderful job by breaching the security, without even breaking a sweat. We executed our mission with minor casualties-but no deaths-and captured the Senator and his female accomplice, Lady Tee.

After storming the hotel, we manhandled them to the van and took off immediately, back to our base, leaving no traces behind. As agreed, we balanced the ladies who assisted us during the operation after praising them for a job well done, then we went our separate ways. We had no business with them anymore.

Back to our base in less than an hour, we parked the van inside the compound and locked the gates. Simon and the rest of the guys blindfolded and gagged the Senator and Lady Tee, and then they led them to the boys' quarters while I followed behind.

It took a while for me to meet up with them, due to how slow I'd been walking. When I eventually arrived, however, the whole room was completely dark, but almost immediately, the lights came on and I could see the Senator and Lady Tee chained upwards separately, both beside each other, stark naked. Their clothes were heaped on the floor as they dangled on the chains with their bare bodies and genitals in full view. Their eyes and mouths were still sealed, making them unable to talk and see, and instilling heavy fear into them.

A chair had already been set for me to sit on, so I went to it and sat down comfortably.

"Unwrap the cloths from their faces." I instructed, and a guy stepped forward and did exactly as I said.

"Please set me free, please I'm begging you in the name of God!" The lady exclaimed the moment she was unsealed, shedding pitiful tears.

"Shut up!" The impatient guy struck her face with a dirty slap, and her tears tripled.

As for the Senator, fear was the last thing I noticed from his face now. He wasn't shaking or shedding vain tears anymore, like his cowardly accomplice. He wasn't even begging for his life like I expected. Instead, he just remained calm with his eyes darting from one end to another, surveying the room.

"Mr. Senator, well done!" I greeted him mockingly. "It's good to see you again."

He didn't respond.

"I see you are not scared," I continued, clapping my hands. "What a brave man you are!"

"You must be very stupid!" He said with rage in his eyes.

"No, don't touch him!" I stopped the same ill-tempered guy who had raised his hand to lash the Senator's hideous face. "He is a very brave man. I admire his confidence. Don't touch him yet," I finished, and the guy backed off.

"Mr. Senator, I hope you know the trouble you have caused me?" I asked. "Because of you I got kidnapped and tortured, lost my admission, lost my dear friend and just recently, I also lost my soulmate and companion. Yet, you actually have the audacity to tell me that I'm stupid?"

"And I will say it again; you must be very stupid!" He said. "Do your worst!"

"Boss lady make I lash this guy na!" The same guy spoke up, beyond vexed. I gave him the go ahead, and he slapped the Senator thrice and punched his belly real hard, like a punching bag.

"I swear on my life you idiots would pay for this! I would use all my connections to make sure you rot in jail! I would call the army forces, the air force, all ranks of soldiers and police officers to keep you in prison. I swear!" He vowed, bragging in vain.