CHAPTER 7

Tim

II see the new teacher hanging out with Will a lot. I don't like it. And James, that dude is terrible at flirting with her. I need to do something about it since I just can't go to Ms Blossom and tell her to stay away from my Will. If James is successful in separating Will and Ms Blossom then I can have Will. But Mr Davis is just hopeless. I decided to meet him. But I didn't know what to talk about. I saw him in the corridor. He was standing near the wall. I called out his name but he didn't hear. The students had conquered the corridor as Ms Blossom was running late. I called his name again and walked towards him. This time he heard me. He saw me and waved at me. And I was almost there when one of the students pushed me towards him. I lost my balance and forced my hands on the wall to prevent a terrible trip. But Mr Davis was in between me and the wall. Our lips touched. We both panicked and pushed each other away.

"I'll talk to you later!", I said and left immediately. But the problem wasn't the peck but it was Ms Blossom. She saw us. I was so worried that she would say it to Will. So, I asked her to meet me after class. 'She wouldn't tell Will before she comes to meet me, right?', I thought. Thankfully after class, we were able to meet.

"Ms Blossom! Please, have a seat.", I said, welcoming her to my office.

"Sure.", she said with a dead expression. Thatexpression is so annoying