CHAPTER 11

Tim

I heard that Ms Blossom went to Will's house. I was so mad at Will that he didn't tell me about this. I had to hear it from someone else. Petra is so lucky. I am not even invited to that house after the accident. If Will's dad sees me around his house, he would chase me away. I knew Mr Marshall would never forgive me but it's too much! Petra is many steps closer to be with Will forever whereas I am stuck in level zero.

I was in my office, working. Mr Davis rushed in. He was sweating and breathing heavily. "Mr Principal!"

"Did you get chased by a dog?", I asked.

"No! I just came running to tell you something."

"Okay, continue.", I said, closing my file to focus on the conversation.

"Mr Tim Lautner, the principal, we are of the same age so I am going to call you by your first name!", he said as if he was rapping fast.

"Okay.", I said, disliking my answer.

"Tim, please listen carefully. I will say it only once!"

"Say it already!", I said, getting annoyed.

"Tim, I like you! And I am going to approach you from now on. I am going to flirt with you, help you, try to make you happy and everything! So be Prepared!", he said in one breath and calmed himself.

What the hell did I just hear?!

"What did you say?!", I asked.

"I already told you that I won't repeat but let me say that again! (He stops breathing again from here) Tim, I like you! And I am going to approach you from now on. I am going to flirt with you, help you, try to make you happy and everything! So be prepared!"

"What?!"

"Should I say it again?", he asked, getting worried.

"You like whom?!"

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes. You! I think I like you, Tim! No, I just Like you."

"What the hell?"