CHAPTER 8

Petra

When I saw them kiss, I was shocked for a second. Not because two guys were kissing but because Mr Davis was flirting with me the entire month. Though his flirting tech is a bit rusty, he sure was disturbing my class, a lot. And about Mr Lautner, I don't know. We didn't even talk much. So, I didn't care. Not that I cared about Mr Davis. But I was relieved that Mr Davis wouldn't be troubling me anymore. He is like getting dust off my shoulders. He was such a pain in the ass.

Mr Lautner seemed a bit nervous when he asked me to see him. I wasn't sure why he called me. I hoped there weren't any complaints from any of the student's parents. I was worried about it. So, I quickly went to meet him after the class ended.

"Did you see what happened earlier?", asked Mr Lautner.

"What do you mean by that, sir?"

"You know... that kiss..."

"Yes. I saw you kiss Mr Davis."

"Can you not tell that to Will?"

"Why would I say that to Mr Marshall?"

"You wouldn't?"

"What's there to say?"

"No... Didn't you see us kiss? You don't want to say that to Will?"

"No. Why would I want to say that to Will?"

"I mean! Do you not get it, Ms Blossom?!"

"What?! Do you like Mr Marshall?", I asked, getting annoyed. This man doesn't know to speak well. He got startled by the scream.

"Does it look like that?"

"What?"

"That I like Will?"

"So, you do like Mr Marshall."

"What if I did?"

"I don't know. I don't care. As long as Mr Marshall likes me, I don't care if you like him or not."

"What kind of a person are you?"

"What kind of a PERSON are YOU, SIR?"

"Are you questioning my sexuality?!"

"If you felt that way, then I sincerely apologize. But I want you to stop talking to me like that. I'm a teacher here! And about the kiss, it's your problem. Have some confidence in yourself, sir. I don't have the right to say this to Mr Marshall. It's yours to tell him.", I said getting up. I was upset by now.

"Don't you want anything in return for keeping my secret?"

"NO. I already told you, I don't care about it. So, I'm not keeping any secrets. I am just not saying anything that Mr Marshall hasn't asked."

"Don't lie! I'm sure you want something in return."

"It isn't related but if you do want to HELP me then please do something with Mr Davis. He is a troublemaker in class. He keeps flirting with me. I am asking for this help as a teacher to a senior teacher. It isn't a bribe or something I want in return."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Anything! Just put some sense in that grown-up adult!", I said and left the room.

And then for some reason, Mr Davis didn't come to my class for over a month. When I asked about this Mr Lautner, had nothing to say about it. He didn't even talk to him.