CHAPTER 12

James

After that kiss, I was embarrassed to see Petra. So, I decided to take some time off from the classes and focus only on my work. It was okay. I handled it well. But what can I do with the things that I can't help with? Like dreams? Mr Tim keeps popping up in my dreams! It's so annoying. And we keep kissing in every dream. And in every dream, he keeps getting romantic. I just can't! I have no problem with liking men. I have never been in a relationship with a man yet but I do get attracted to them. But I am very picky with the guys. So, I've never been in a relationship with a man. But this man keeps popping up in my dreams and annoys the shit out of me! I keep feeling embarrassed when I wake up in the morning. It's not like I am a teenager. To settle my embarrassment, I decided to stalk Tim. I'm not proud of it but I had to stop my dreams for a guy whom I don't even like. So, I did what I had to.

He isn't punctual with time. He acts like he hates everyone. What annoys me the most is that grumpy face of his. He looks like he has all the world's troubles. He looks okay while working. He yells at his colleagues a lot. One thing is pretty clear that he hates Petra. But he fails to say much to her because Petra always has her expressionless dead face. I followed him after work.

He went to the cook's restaurant. Grumpy Tim also knows to smile. Not just any smile but the innocent smile. It looked like he was shining. That smile took me to a different world. I want to be the one that makes him smile like that. But it's the cook, for now. Tim can be kind too? He is so good to the cook. I wonder what their relationship is. But who could I ask? I looked into Tim's NSTAGRAM. _100_Tim_Launtner.

Looks like they are friends. Childhood friends. That's annoying. So, the cook knows him more than me. Tim doesn't seem to be using signs. That means that the cook reads his lip all the time. I don't like it. But what's so cool about the cook anyway? ANNOYING! Tim is a different person from the cook. He is rude and is mean to me but all kind and lovely with the cook. Call it jealousy or whatever! I don't care. One thing is clear, I hate Tim's duality. As long as his good side is for me, I don't think I would mind him being grumpy.

I decided to stalk him for a few more days to forget about the kiss and hate Tim. But instead, I fell for him, H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E. I want to make him mine. Only mine. I have to win his heart. The dreams changed to romantic ways I propose to him and the surreal ways in which he is going to reject me.

I finally had a dream where he accepts my proposal. I had to make him know that I like him and that I am going to do a lot of things to make his heart on my side. But I was scared AF. We hadn't talked for months! But I braced myself and ran to his office.