Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Ezra

I was at the house with my family and friends getting ready to go on my two month tour when Giselle pulled me to the side where nobody was.

“What’s up?” I asked staring at her.

“You know our little secret that we said we would never ever bring up?” Giselle said.

“What?”

“When we…did what we did.” She said.

I looked around to make sure nobody was listening in the conversation.

“Yeah, so what you saying?” I asked.

“…the baby is yours…I thought about it over the last few days. We had sex on August 1st…I started feeling weird around the 2nd and 3rd so I went to the doctor…I was told I was pregnant on the 4th and I was only three days pregnant. The last time I had sex was with my ex and that was around July 26th, it couldn’t be his…” Giselle said.

“Oh fuck! Damn G.” I said looking at her.

It wasn’t no questioning that because the dates fell right into place. Damn this secret caught up with my ass.

What the fuck Ima do now?! Shit I don’t know.

“You do know it’s yours right?” she said.

“Yeah I know, why you ain’t saying nothing before? You’re 3 months pregnant now.”

“I just got to really thinking about it.” She said.

“Damn, I fucked up bad. Bella gonna kill my fucking ass.” I said.

Giselle stood there with a blank expression on her face.

“So what are you gonna do? You don’t have to be there for it, I can do it on my own. I wouldn’t want to break your family up.” She said.

“Nah, it’s cool. I’m gonna be there for my kid, I’ll just tell Zoey when the time is right. I can’t tell her anytime soon because she going through some shit so just be cool. I got you.” I said to her.