Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Ezra

I was at home just chilling on the couch with my niggas talking about everything. It’s Sunday so Zoe took Alley with her and they went out. I just been chilling.

“Jamahl, bro what’s going on with you?” I said looking at him.

“Mane, nothing just been cooling you know these females get.”

“She still ain’t found out about you fucking that other girl?” Quez said.

“Nah.”

“Don’t you think you should tell her?” I said.

“I don’t know, I been thinking about it but they act so damn crazy when you try to talk to them and I don’t have time for that shit.” He said.

“Mane this ya girl we talking about, she gonna leave your ass when she find out.” I told him.

“It is what it is.”

“Nah bro, talk to your girl mane cause I hate that King and Bre ain’t fucking with each other like they should.”

“She flipped out on me.” King said shaking his head.

“I will.” Jamahl said.

“You miss her ass now don’t you?” Quez said.

“Hell yeah I do…everything.” King said.

“Mane don’t ya’ll love when you getting ready to go inside a girl and when you first slide in and she let out that gasp. Don’t that shit turn you on?” Quez said smiling.

“I feel you bro, cause Zoe do that shit. I be like damn.” I said smiling.

“Zoey a freak huh?” Jamahl said.

“That ain’t for ya’ll to know what goes down between me and her. Just know that she put it down and I ain’t going nowhere.”

“Aw damn, you still stuck on ol’ Bella with her sexy ass. If she wasn’t your girl I’ll fuck her.” Jamahl said smiling.