Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ezra

“What’s up with you?” King asked walking beside me as we walked to the basketball court.

“Shid you know I ain’t being shit since I was sick a few days ago.” I said.

“Nigga that’s a sign bro, you and Zoe better slow it down.” King said.

“Mane it ain’t even like that, we had sex twice and we did some other shit but I only fucked two times.” I said smiling.

“Aight you gonna learn.” He said.

“We ain’t having no damn kids, I’m not ready for all that shit.”

“You gonna tell her that if she get pregnant?”

“Hell nah, she gonna look at me like I want her to have an abortion. If the she get pregnant then it is what it is. I ain’t got no money or no shit like that but Ima take care of mines.”

King laughed.

“I feel you bro but what about this situation with LaMaya and Dre? What the hell we gonna do?” he asked.

“I feel like I already got a kid on the way.” I said laughing.

“Shit we kind of do.” He said laughing also.

“I mean I gotta get a job, I don’t know about the rest of ya’ll but shit ain’t being passed out to me.” I said.

“Quit making it seem like you fucking broke bro.” King said laughing.

“I am, my mom and dad got the money. I ain’t got shit but a dollar and a dream.” I said smiling.

“You still ain’t told nobody about ya little secret?”

“Nah, nobody need to know that.”

“You know what you can do nah fuck that do you know how much money you can make off that shit though? You could be a fucking millionaire bro why the hell you holding back?”

“I ain’t bout that life, that’s not what I want to do.”

“Shid I would.” He said as we stepped onto the court and everybody was just out chilling today in this hot ass sun.