Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zoey

The next morning I was so tired but I got up and cleaned myself up and went into the den where we had our little sleep over and everyone was knocked out but I didn’t see Quez, Lala or D’Andre. I wonder where the hell they were.

I walked into the kitchen and Quez was standing in there and he smiled at me.

“What you smiling for?” I asked.

“Damn, you know your ass is rude as hell.” Quez said.

“Kiss my ass.” I said going into the fridge and pulling out some food to cook because I was past hungry and I didn’t want to spend my own money to go buy something to eat.

“Ima beat yo ass one of these days.”

I turned around and looked at him and he licked his lips and smiled. I laughed a little and pushed past him and sat the eggs and bacon on the counter and he stood beside me.

“You gonna cook for me?” he asked.

“No, why would I do that?”

“You a hoe man.”

I laughed and pushed him in the chest. “Fuck you stupid.”

“Baby.”

I looked at him and he smiled and I just started smiling so big. He shouldn’t have called me that because my smile wouldn’t disappear.

“Oh I see you answer to that.” He said laughing.

“Shut up Quez ugh!” I said.

“Shit so what’s the deal with that?”

“Nothing at all.”

“Aw okay.”

I smiled and started to cook some breakfast and I just went ahead and made enough for all of us because if I didn’t they would have eaten my food.

My phone started ringing and it was Kyron so I picked up. He called me every morning and it just made me smile so much. Boys in general just drive me crazy.

“Bella.” Kyron said. He sound like he was just waking up or something.