Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Ezra

We got back to Georgia yesterday and I was glad everyone around me was straight. They were throwing me a party at Zoey house to celebrate and everybody was just chilling and eating.

“I’m going to miss my baby but we are going to college down there. I know Zoey is going to need the company.” Brea said smiling.

“You do the most Bre.” I said.

“Nah on some real shit if we all get into UCLA we in there.” Jamahl said.

“Or somewhere down in Cali.” King said.

“Ya’ll niggas know ya’ll don’t have to.” I said looking at them.

“Shit we are cause you gonna have all the hoes.” Quez said.

I just fell out laughing.

“That’s not funny.” I heard Zoey say and everyone started cracking up.

“Ya’ll laughing now but E gonna have the freaks! My nigga you gonna have to put me on one.”Jamahl said smiling.

“I got you bro.” I said looking over a Zoey and she was just staring at me.

“It’s really not funny.” Indiaah said.

“Ya’ll stupid.” Dre said.

“At least you can get some big booty hoes at the strip club.” LaMaya said laughing.

Zoey stood up trying to leave and I pulled her in my lap and kissed all over her.

“E stop it.” She said trying to get away but I wouldn’t let her go.

“Don’t leave me Zoe, I need you.” I said smiling at her. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.” She said.

“Don’t run from that D.” King said.

“She can’t take it that’s all that is.” Jamahl said.

“Fuck all ya’ll.” Zoey said getting up and walking out.

I laughed and watched her leave.