Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Ezra

I was in the studio trying to make more music but I just wasn’t into it at the moment for some reason. Zoey been the only person on my damn mind. I love that girl so damn much it’s crazy.

“The fuck wrong with you?” King said staring at me.

“I need to get my life together.” I said smiling.

He just stared at me.

“We really about to have one of these talks?” he said.

Jamahl walked in and I looked at him.

“Why you ain’t trying to talk?” I asked King.

“I’m just tired of this shit, Bre drove my ass up the wall with the shit.” He said irritated.

Jamahl sat down and stared at us.

“What’s good.” I said shaking hands with him.

“Why ya’ll in here looking all sad and shit?” Jamahl said.

“I’m not sad, I just realized I need to get my shit together.” I said.

“I’m tired of talking about shit with  people.” King said.

Jamahl laughed.

“Nah nigga you don’t want to hear shit that got to do with Brea.” Jamahl said.

“Mane that’s all I’ve been hearing and it’s starting to get on my nerves. I love her and all that but damn I need a break. She know just as well as I do that I can’t be with her right now.” King said.

“Why?” I asked.

King looked at me and I just continued staring back at him.

“Damn, mane. You gonna let that other nigga take your damn place?” Jamahl said.

Watch N' Learnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें