Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Brea

“What’s up?”  Terrell asked.

We were sitting on the couch and I just needed to speak with him about a lot of things. I just want to be happy right now in my life and work on myself and my family.

“We need to talk...about us.” I said to him.

“What about us?”

“Do you have feelings for me?” I asked looking at him.

“Where is this coming from?

“Umm…well I’m going to try to work things out King. My heart is with him and I love him. We also have two kids together. I don’t just want to drop you like that, but he seems to have a problem with you because he thinks you have feelings for me. I’m so sick of the drama and everything, so I just want to be happy.” I sighed and looked down at my hands.

“He want you to quit talking to me?” Terrell asked looking at me.

“Yes, basically.”

“Damn, mane alright. I’m not even gonna say shit, but if that’s what you want then okay.”

“He don’t believe that you’re just my friend.”

“It’s cool, I hope ya’ll stuff workout, but if you need me you got my number.”

“Are you mad at me Terrell?” I asked him.

“Nah, I knew you were gonna try to work stuff out with him that’s why I tried to just stay cool with you. I understand what you’re doing though.” He said with a half smile.