Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Ezra

*

After I left from fucking those two niggas up a few hours ago I still didn’t hear from King, it ain’t like him to not call and let me know what’s up so I know something wrong cause he always by my side. I been calling his phone but I haven’t gotten an answer.

Bella been calling but I been ignoring her calls cause I wanna know what’s up with King. That nigga in trouble and I don’t even know how to get in touch with him cause he won’t pick up. I was riding down the street dialing Quez’s number but I got an incoming call from Jamahl so I answered.

“What’s up?” I said.

“Shit crazy bro, these niggas in my hood talking shit. I can’t get in touch with King ass, I don’t know where he at because all he told me was that he was coming to ride with you about that Zoe shit. I’m sorry about all that bro with ya girl but handle ya business.” Jamahl said.

“It’s all G. I just need to know where my nigga at.” I said.

“Come through the crib and come get me.”

“Aight I’m on my way.” I said then hung up.

I dialed Quez number to see what was up and I thought he wasn’t going to answer but after the fourth ring he did.

“Quez, bro what’s going on?” I said.

“The whole damn block hot right now.” He said.

“For real?”

“Yeah, they riding up and down the street looking for somebody to arrest. Hoe ass police.”

“Damn, you talked to King?”

“Nah, I ain’t heard shit from him or Lorenzo. I don’t know where the fuck they at.”

“Aight, Ima hit you back later.”

“Aight if you need me then come by the crib or hit me up.”

“Aight.” I said hanging up.

When I finally got to Jamahl’s house the nigga was sitting outside waiting on me. I got out the car and walked up to him.