Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ezra

I stared at Jamahl as he was texting away on his phone. I was filling out job applications shit all of was really though. I can’t waste no time because I hate asking people to do shit for me when I’m capable of doing it myself.

“Jamahl who you texting over there?” I said.

This nigga looked at me smiling and shit.

“He cuffed ‘ol girl.” King said.

“Sky?” I asked.

“Yeah my nigga, Sky.” Jamahl said.

“Bitch I know you ain’t whipped already.” I said smiling.

“Hold on nigga, you the last person to talk about whipped.” Quez said laughing.

“Bro what you mean?” I said.

“Nigga can’t go a day without Zoey shit I don’t really know how he surviving right now. She got yo ass wrapped around her finger.” King said.

“Mane I don’t give a fuck. I love her ass to death.” I said honestly.

“Awww.” Lorenzo said.

“Well shiiidd I just wanted to try a relationship and Sky was the one so I was like fuck it let me be like my nigga E. It’s cuffing season anyways so shit why not.” Jamahl said.

“Ya’ll giving in to some P.” Lorenzo said.

“Aye I got kids on the way.” I said smiling.

“Mane ya’ll niggas cuffing the hoes and ain’t gave me shit.” Quez said.

“You had Zoey.” Jamahl said smiling.

“Fuck you, bitch! Ain’t nobody taking her from me on some real ass shit. I’ll hurt a nigga.” I said looking at them smiling.

“Damn.” King said.

“For ya’ll information I ain’t never wanted Zoey, she wanted me to be real.” Quez said.

“She didn’t want you that bad if she gave it to E.” King said laughing.