Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Brea

I was sitting on the couch staring at Ezra at his house.

“What’s the problem?” I asked.

“Can you not go run your mouth to Bella?”

“I’m not going to say anything, you know we go way back.”

“I got somebody pregnant.” He said.

My eyes widened.

“Somebody other than Zoey?” I asked.

“Yeah…Giselle. She called me two days ago and told me while we were at Alley school.”

“She’s gonna kill you then leave you and take Alley with her! Why would you cheat on her with your manager?!” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t think she would get pregnant.”

“You stuck your location in her destination and now you are creating another generation. What did you think would happen?!”

“That shit was on point too. I ain’t had it like that before.” He said smiling.

“It’s not funny E, you know your girlfriend is gonna leave you with your baby.” I said getting mad.

“She ain’t going nowhere.” He said with confidence.

“Why is that?”

“Cause I was just lying. I don’t have a reason to cheat on Zoe, that’s my girl.” He said smiling.

“You get on my nerves.” I said laughing.

“I really didn’t cheat on her though, Giselle just called and told me she was pregnant and I was like what the fuck am I gonna do cause you know she handle everything for me but she said she’ll get it all straightened out.” He said.

“You scared me stupid don’t ever do that again.” I said rolling my eyes.

“You think I’m a cheater?” he asked.

I smiled then the doorbell rang and he held his hand up stopping me before I could open my mouth and he went and got the door.