Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Ezra

[ Months later; April ]

I thought by now Zoey and I would have worked things out but I guess she isn’t planning to get back with me. I think she might be dating someone else right now. I don’t know. I can’t even think of another nigga fucking with her like that cause she mine.

It’s been four months. I didn’t think she was this serious but I fucked up. I don’t want anything to do with Giselle but she got my kid so I don’t have a choice. My life has been crazy as hell though, I’ve been on and off the road throughout these past four months.

I’m tired.

I’ll give all this shit up to have my girl and daughter back.

“What’s up with you?” Jamahl asked me as sat outside.

“Shid, just got a lot on my mind mane. I want my girl back.” I said looking at the nice view of the city.

“I can’t believe Zoe still ain’t forgave you.” Jamahl said.

“I can’t either. I thought she would have gave in by now.” I said honestly.

“You got another one on the way next month, what you gonna do?” he said.

“Shit I don’t know and everybody telling me it’s not mine.”

“What if it’s not yours? Seem like she kinda want to have Bella’s place if you ask me.”

I looked at him.

“You think she lying about all this?” I asked him.

“It’s not about what I think. If you feel in your heart that baby is yours then that’s you…but it won’t hurt to get a DNA test so you won’t be wondering.”

“You know she have done a lot of dumb shit but I don’t feel like she lying about this. I honestly believe it’s mine.” I said.