Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Ezra

*

[ The Next Day ]

“What the fuck happened?” I asked looking at LaMaya and Zoey sitting in the hospital beds. I’m glad they straight cause a couple hours ago they were knocked out cold.

“Somebody hit my car.” LaMaya said.

“All I remember is screaming then waking up now and you are here.” Zoey said holding her head.

“You scared the shit out of me…damn I thought I lost you for real Zoe.” I said staring at her.

“I probably would have been better off dead anyways since I seem to upset everyone.” She said.

I stared at her and she looked down not saying anything.

“I’m sorry Zoey, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” LaMaya said.

“Where’s my baby?” Zoey asked.

“With my mom.” I said.

The door to the room opened and Sky walked in first with my niggas behind her…all of them except Sasha, Brea and Imani.

“Hey Bella, Lala and E.” Sky said smiling and walking over to Zoey.

“What are you doing here?” Zoey asked.

“You guys are my friends Zoey. What do you mean?” Sky said hugging Zoey then Lala.

They didn’t know if they should accept the hug or not by the looks on their face. I don’t know what they got going on right now anyways.

“What’s good bro.” King said sitting beside me.

“Not shit. I’m stressed the fuck out.” I said looking at him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Zoe, I’ll be right back. I’m stepping outside.” I said walking out the door and King followed behind me and the rest of my guys came out.