Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Giselle

[ May ]

I was sitting at my mom’s place with my baby girl. I love her so much.

“Mom, do you really think I should take Ezra to court? He does everything for her and it kind of doesn’t feel right. You tell me to do all these things and I always feel bad about it.” I said looking at my mom sitting on the couch holding Kayla.

“He isn’t doing enough for her in my book. He isn’t trying to marry you instead he’s with that other girl but left you with a baby. He’s never gonna give you or Kayla the kind of life he’s giving those other two and it’s not fair.” My mom said.

“Mom he loves her, I know he do because I watch how he looks at her when she’s in his arms.” I said.

“But do he love you?” she said.

I didn’t say anything, but I just kind of looked away.

“That’s what I thought, he don’t. You aren’t doing anything wrong because that stupid girl he with is nothing. I don’t like them Giselle and I don’t know why you think it’s okay for him to be with her and that baby.”

“He was with her first.” I said.

“I don’t give a damn Giselle, you need to take back what’s yours. He don’t need that type of girl in his life. You’re perfect for him and if he can’t accept…well you should make his life a living hell.”

I sighed. My mom has been giving me all kind of advice since she first found out I was pregnant with his baby and it’s not leaving me in good situations.

“I don’t want to do that mom, he’s doing right and I don’t want to fight with his girlfriend either. That’s just not me.” I said looking at her.

“Take my advice or get to packing you and Kayla things.” She said.

My eyes grew wide.

“Really mom? You’re gonna kick me out if I don’t do what you say?” I questioned.