Chapter 25

****FIRST OFF, I HAVE TO GIVE SOME SHOUTOUTS BECAUSE YA'LL LEFT THE BEST COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER SO SHOUT OUT TO:

@Lile1194

@OneOfAKinddJewel__

@Averii_Lovee

@PrincessWilliams

@rockstarbaby21

@Lovelaugh123

@Barbie_Perez

@MadiMarbearLyle

@babiegirl

@LadiiTwistDGIT

@NappyRedd30

@nyaboo143

@wattibooklover15

@MindlessMia

@lilhazelypoohbear

@msbrown16

@kellytracye

@amakabosah

@xxmuahmuahxx

@kekebhad

SHOUT OUT TO THEM ALL FOR THOSE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I FELT LIKE THAT WAS THE LEAST I COULD DO SINCE ONLY ONE PERSON CAN BE DEDICATED! LOL ENJOY THO!

Chapter 25

King

Imani just stared at me as we sat in the school parking lot. School had just ended and I was on my way to E house.

“So what you want?” I asked staring at her.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Imani said.

I sighed and looked at her.

“What you talking about?” I said.

“You know what I mean. You act like since you so called ‘moved on’ with that Brea girl that she is so much better. She’s not. What is she doing better?”

“Imani I don’t have time for this shit mane you tripping. The shit you thought we had is over with. Don’t worry about what she doing better, just know I’m not leaving her to get back with you.”

“She’s a fucking bitch! Do you know what she’s trying to do to Zoey and us. We are Zoey’s friends and she’s trying to make Zoey think otherwise.”

“First off don’t call her a bitch and whatever the fuck ya’ll got going on don’t concern me or our relationship. The shit ya’ll did to Bella was fucked up on some real ass shit. Ya’ll ain’t no fucking friends, ya’ll some jealous ass hoes for that shit. I understand LaMaya but you and Sky? What the fuck?” I said staring at her.