Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ezra

Me and my niggas was just over my house cooling it, my mom and dad had just walked in with my two sisters behind them. They were younger than I was.

“Hey stupid.”  Madison said.

I didn’t even say nothing  back to her.

“Bye.” Aaliyah said walking past us.

They got on my damn nerves. Madison was right under me, she was 15 going to the 10th grade when school started again and Aaliyah is 13 going to 8th grade. They think they grown and that shit gets on my nerves, I almost had to fuck a nigga up for fucking with Madison shit!

“Mane I heard some shit about one of ya’ll.” King said.

We all looked up and these niggas was all staring at me.

“What the hell ya’ll looking at me for?” I said staring at them back.

“Let’s go to ya room bro.” Jamahl said.

I got my shit and we went to my room and closed the door. I knew what this shit was about and they thought I was gonna tell them what they wanted to hear but that wasn’t the case.

“What the fuck ya’ll niggas want?” I said sitting on my bed.

“You know nigga.” Quez said laughing.

“Who you been fucking with.” Dre said.

“Ya’ll need to get off my nuts.” I said smiling.

“Just tell us who you fucking.” Lorenzo said.

“What the fuck mane. Who ya’ll think I’m fucking? I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said to them.

“Nigga yo ass got a lot of hoes what the fuck you mean, you slick tried to fuck Bella in that room yesterday.” Dre said.

I laughed. “Fuck you bro.”

“You got Bella riding yo nuts now. Quez you better step yo game up.” King said laughing.

“Fuck all ya’ll, I don’t even like her like that…shid I don’t even want her. E can have her shit I’m good with my hoes cause I just wanna fuck.”