Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Brea

[ Two days later ]

“I’m going to beat those hoes asses when I see them, they want to hide out from school and shit.” LaMaya said.

“It’s straight, don’t even worry about them.” I said to LaMaya as me, her and Zoey walked into the school.

“I know you not gonna let that shit just go like that.” Bella said.

“Of course not but just leave them alone, I’ll get them back when they least expect it. Right now they probably just think I’m scared of them because I haven’t said or did anything to them but I promise you I will get them back.” I said.

“Don’t be up to nothing fuck them hoes.” King said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

“That’s fucked up what they did and it’s taking everything in me right now not to fuck them up like I want to…that’s alright cause one by one they just might come up missing.”  I said dead ass serious.

“Don’t do nothing crazy.” King said.

“King they jumped my ass.” I said turning and looking at him.

“I know and that was fucked up but be the bigger person about this situation.” He said holding my hands.

“I’ll let it go for now.” I said.

King pulled me in his arms and we kind of started kissing for a long moment. I love his kisses so much, he just brings me so much joy.

“Ew, we are still here.” Zoey said pushing us.

I laughed and pulled away and King stared at me.

“Bella get yo hatin’ ass away.” King said laughing.

“Whatever.” She said smiling.

“Babymama!!” Ezra yelled coming down the hall with his hands up smiling. He’s so stupid.

I laughed and shook my head. Zoey stared as he walked up on her and kissed her.