Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Zoey

I hadn’t talked to LaMaya since she ran out of my house two days ago. She wouldn’t answer her phone or anything, I was starting to get worried about her. I love that girl to death and she tells me everything so I don’t know why she is acting the way she is. Maybe she’s having problems with D’Andre ass again.

“Babe.”

I turned and looked at Ezra and he was just staring at me. We wasn’t doing much, just laying in his bed watching tv because his family wasn’t home yet.

“What?” I asked.

“What you over there thinking about?” he asked.

“Lala, I haven’t talked to her in two days and that’s not like her.”

He looked away from me like he knew something I didn’t.

“You hungry?” he asked.

“E, what do you mean am I hungry? I’m trying to talk to you about my best friend and your friend too.” I told him.

“That’s their relationship not ours.”

I rolled my eyes at him.

“I don’t care, she’s always freaking depressed over D’Andre stupid ass! He’s not even all that, there’s no telling what he’s putting her through.”

Ezra just sat staring at me.

“What you want me to do Bella?”

“I want you to talk to his stupid ass! He treats that fucking hoe like royalty when she fucking another nigga.” I said.

Ezra stared at me with a shocked expression.

“Emma fucking somebody else?” he asked.

“UH, yeah! He so stupid playing my damn friend I should kick his ass.”

“Chill with all that lil mama, I’ll talk to him.”

“Ezra I’m serious!”

“I know you are and I got you.” He said pulling me into his lap and I just stared in his eyes.