1

"Louis it's been 1 fucking hour, where are you??"

"you said you were on your way to my house"

"the food will get cold!!!!!!"

I put my comb back in its place before taking my phone. I laugh while reading the messages Zayn sent me. I don't blame him if he's mad, I told him one hour ago that i was on my way to his house.

I take my car's keys and walk out of the house. I walk towards my car and get in.

"I'm coming." I text him before putting my phone on the passenger seat and start driving.

His house isn't really far from my house.

I reach his house. I park my car and get out walking towards his door, ready to ring the doorbell.

I ring the bell expecting Zayn to open it, but as soon as it opens, I see Harry.

I don't see Harry as the famous singer, I see him more like a normal person because i have known him since kindergarten.

Zayn and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. We got even closer as the time passed. Harry always loved to prank us, and mess with us and that would make Zayn angry. Me and Harry weren't really friends but i used to enjoy his company. But we haven't seen each other since he became famous.

However, he opens the door shirtless. He has changed since the last time i saw him. He is more muscular now.

His hair has grown longer, they reach till his shoulders. His jawline looks a little sharper than before, making an exact 120° angle. His hands and torso look stronger. He has a butterfly tattoo on his torso and two birds on his chest. He also has a v line. His eyes are just as i remember, emerald green eyes, full of joy and happiness.

"Louis, take a picture it will last longer." Harry says winking at me.

I roll my eyes trying to reciprocate but no words leave my mouth.

He gets closer to me, leaning his hand again the door frame. He looks at me up and down and says, "you're cute."

We stare at each other for a good minute before he breaks the stare and leans forward. Now our faces are only few inches apart.

"You're finally here." Zayn almost shouts making Harry take a step back.

He then takes my hand and leads me towards his room.

"I hope he didn't bother you." he says sitting on the bed. "he just came back from tour and he is staying here because he is renovating his condo."

He gets up, puts the movie into the DVD player. We sit on his bed getting comfortable as the movie begins.

"Hey, my brother is having a party tonight and you're coming." Zayn says after a moment putting some popcorn in his mouth.

"I don't know I-"

"Nah you're coming." He says pointing at me.

"But I won't have time to go home and change."

"Borrow my clothes" he says getting up and walking towards his closet "you have to live a little."

I get up and turn off the TV before i walk towards him.

Maybe he's right, I have to live a little.

_________________________________________

Hey! How are you all?

Any thoughts about the first chapter? Should i continue this book?

I'm sorry about any grammatical errors. English is not my first language (it's my third language)

Also, Harry is elder than louis here.