12

When I arrive home I quickly hide the bruises that formed around my wrist and on my cheek with some make-up.

Currently it's past midnight, I'm laying in bed watching 'the Flash'

My parents aren't home tonight. They went to a conference in California and they are staying there the whole weekend.

Suddenly the door bell rings. I get up and look out of my window but it's too dark to see anything. I take one of my tennis rackets and go downstairs to open the door. My parents bought them to me when I was younger but I have never really used them. I don't really like to play tennis, I'm more of a football guy. I hide behind the door as I open it. As soon as I open it I jump in front of the person still holding the racket in the air. Then I see him. He is bleeding.

He takes the racket from my hand and throws it on the ground as he releases a small laugh.

It's Harry and he is bleeding.

He is all beaten up and bruised. His nose is bleeding and there's a cut on his lips. He has a big bruise under his eye.

"Hey... You... You're bleeding"

"Oh, I didn't notice!" He says sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic. But seriously, you should go to the hospital"I step aside so he could enter.

"no" He simply says and gets in the house.

I close the door. "but-"

"NO"

"but you're hut and-"

"ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? I CAN'T GO" he yells at. I look at the ground. Why is he even yelling at me!? He came here at the first place! There's nothing holding him back from leaving if I piss him off that much.

"look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm taking my anger over you and you don't deserve that. I can't go to the hospital. They will ask questions and then the journalists will come and create drama and ruin my reputation so no one can know about that. I know your dad's a doctor so you probably know know to fix that" he says pointing at my face. "please, I really need your help"

He is right. My dad taught me some things in case I was hurt or someone else was.

I go get an ice pack and the first aid kit from the cupboard. I go to my room and see Harry sitting at my bed. I sit next to him.

I set the ice pack on the bruise under his eye. He clenches his jaw at the contact.

"sorry" I murmur.

"it's fine" he says as he's holding the ice pack now.

I put some anti-bacterial cleanser on the  towel and clean the wound that's on his arm and then I wrap it with bandage gauze. When I finish, I clean his bloody nose and lip.

When I finish, I look up and see him staring at me with a smile. I stare him back. Before I know what's happening, Harry kisses me.

He pulls me closer to him and I of course kiss him back. We kiss for a few seconds and then he pulls away.

Harry rubs the back of his neck "I'm sorry I should've as-"

"it's alright"

We were quiet for a long time.

"so, with whom did you get in a fight with?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"uhm..... About that" Harry says rubbing his neck again "I got into a fight with Jordan?"

"YOU DID WHAT?? YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!! How do you even remember him!? You only saw him once at the beach"

"Well, I was driving home when I saw him leaning against a car smoking. I was pissed off that he hurt you so I got out of the car and pushed him and that's how the fight began."

He's unbelievable.

"you're an idiot" I say, punching hiim of the chest.

"ouch! what did you do that for?" (A/N remember this line?)

"I already told you not to talk to him. Or do anything! I already told you that I can handle MY PROBLEMS alone!! What if he tells everyone? What if the media finds out?? What about your fans? You didn't think of that, did you Styles?"

He puts both of his hands on my shoulders "Woah, calm down, we were alone on the street and it was dark, no one saw anything and no one will know about that. I promise.."

"you're still an idiot." I say taking the towel and throwing it into the small garbage next to my desk.

________________________________

They kissed.

The flash series is way better than any other netflix series. Just saying  <3