10

I remember getting carried away in someone's arms, but i was too tired and out of force that u could barely open my eyes. I couldn't see who was carrying me to their car.

The last thing i remember was me laying down in the back seat of a car as my eyes started to shut slowly. I woke up several days after that even in a hospital. My parents were there looking at me in worries.

Thankfully when Jordan knocked me out someone was passing by my house and they heard the noises. They immediately called the cops, preventing Jordan from hurting me anymore. But unfortunately Jordan ran away before cops could reach home.

After 2 weeks I was able to get out of the hospital and go back home. But my parents wouldn't let me go out alone or stay home alone, for fear that Jordan will return.

I start having panic attacks whenever I would see a picture of him or someone would mention him. I started having nightmares and depression took over me. I would barely sleep at night. Zayn stayed with me during this time and it helped me so much.

After a month, the cops found Jordan, and he was sent to jail for several years but the thing is that now after only two years of being in prison, he was out and he was walking towards me with a death glare.

"Are you even listening to me?" Zayn snaps his fingers in front of my face "is there something wrong?"

He shook his head no as i got up.

I start walking towards the little bar that was on myleft and way too far from where Jordan was.

I look to where Harry was standing with his fans but he's not there anymore.

I suddenly feel someone grabbing my waist from behind, turning me around and pushing me against a tree.

"you've missed me, haven't you?" he comes closer, our faces inches apart. I could almost feel his breath on my skin.

I can't help but panic and feel my eyes water.

"Let me go" I say almost yelling, jerking away from his grip. His grip loosen up a little but he doesn't let me go.

"are you happy that we can finally be together? We-"

"How did you get out of jail?"

He puts my hair behind my ear as a smirk appears on his face "oh honey, I have my ways."

You've got to be kidding me!

A ball hit his head, he looks around to see who threw it.

I take the change, jerking out of his grip. I start to run as fast as I can hoping he won't run after me.

I keep on running until I go out of beach and reach the parking lot. I slid against a car. I put my head in between my legs and try to breathe. I sniff and wipe a tear that rolled down my cheek with my hand.

Why is he here? Why everything's that is bad happening to me?

I was so naive thinking that I finally got rid of him. Why can't I have a normal life?

My heart beats erratically out of my chest. I hear my name being called. My head is dizzy and I can't breathe.

"oh shit" I hear someone say, I try to get up but I can't I'm way too exhausted. But I still can see who it is.

It's Harry.

I feel him standing in front of me and then getting on hi knees. I start to shake more.

"LOUIS" Harry says shaking my shoulders. "CALM DOWN! BREATHE!!"

Harry is in front of me looking panicked and not knowing what to do.

"look at me" Harry says after a few seconds of just staring at me. I feel him take my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"hey, calm down, everything's going to be okay. Take a deep breath"

"I.....I can't breathe"

"yes you can. Come take a deep breath in and then let it go."

I look at him, I breath in and out. I repeat it several times till I can breath normally.

"thank you" I say resting my head on his shoulder. "How did you know I was here?"

"well, I saw you running away from this guy and he was running behind you so i ran behind you to see if you were okay, and good thing I did cause you obviously are not okay. Who is he?"

I stay silent for some seconds looking at the floor.

"you know, if you don't want to tell me I totally understand your choice. Just know that I'm here for you."

"Jordan is my ex-boyfriend. When we started dating he was 18 and I was 16. I was naive that I would believe him whenever he would say "I love you"  and nice words. He was so nice but then he started to abuse me.... Long story short, he was supposed to be in jail but he got out for his good behavior." I roll my eyes at my last sentence.

Harry starts murmuring some things that I could barely hear. "motherfucker, I'm going to kill him"

"No Harry don't so anything. I know him very well, he'll ruin your reputation."

"OMG Louis, are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice. It's Zayn. He comes running towards me and then hugs me.

"I saw Jordan and then you took so long to come back. I thought something happened to you." Zayn says still hugging me.

"Now I'm fine. Harry found me." I say looking at Harry and smile at him. He smiles back. "I just need to get home"

"I'm coming with you" Zayn says.

"me too" Harry says as we all get up.

"No guys, I'm really fine. I just need to get some rest. I don't want to ruin your day. I'll call an Uber or something."

"You are not ruining anything. Come one I'll drive you home." Harry says taking my hand.

"get in the car, I'll go get our thing and came with Paul." Zayn continues.

***

We arrive at my house. I get out before I close the car's door and say "thank you"

"are you sure you're going to be fine by your own?" Zayn asks me.

"Yeah, don't worry. Thank you guys" I say before closing the door.

I get in the house and walk upstairs towards my room.

As soon as I get in, I lay on my bed and my eyes slowly start to close.

What am I going to do now that he's back?

____________________________________________

Any thoughts about my story?