8

It's been a week since the part, nothing really happened. School was boring as hell as usual. I haven't had one of those dreams ever since the night and I was avoiding everyone. Especially Harry. I don't wanna talk about what happened, I want to let it stay in the past.

He tried to text me though,  to see if I was okay and my answer as always 'I'm fine'.

I never really bothered with boys, I never opened up to anyone but Zayn. There was just one guy I trusted but he destroyed me. After him, I dont want to get involved with anyone.

Currently I'm laying on zayn's bed next to him. It's really early in the morning. He's asleep but I couldn't sleep the whole night. Last night was the night when Harry released the new song with the music video we filmed. Zayn and I watched some movies and I had a sleepover at his house. I couldn't sleep, thinking of what people will say about the video, about me, if they would like it or not.

I take my phone and see what's going on the social media, to see what his fans are saying about the song and the music video and mostly what they're saying about me. I laugh as I see some memes about the scenes where we were holding hands and about the kiss. I see that there were so many positive comments that make me smile, even though there are some negative comments but I won't let them ruin my happiness. I also notice that I have 2000 new followers. Wow!

Zayn was sleeping peaceful and I wasn't interested in waking him up, and I really need to pee. So I get up strategically,  without waking him up and head towards the bathroom.

As I open the door, I see Harry standing there, in front of the mirror, his hair wet and is brushing his teeth.

"O-oh shit, I'm so sorry" I close the door as quickly as I hear him laugh, my cheeks redden from embarrassment.

Couldn't he lock the door?!?

I rush back towards zayn's room closing the door behind me.

"Why do you have this weird look on your face?" I look up and see Zayn sitting on the bed, with legs crossed and pillow on his lap.

"Uhh.. nothing!"

We go downstairs and I see Harry sitting on the couch, playing his guitar. He looks at me and I look at the ground not wanting to make an eye contact.

"Harry wants to come with us to the beach, and I'm too lazy to drive, so he will be driving us." Zayn says while  I nod.

I sit next to Harry as Zayn goes to the bathroom, he was still playing his guitar and singing songs.

"Why do you like music so much?" I ask him and he stops playing music and looks up at me.

Whenever I see him, he is either listening music or singing.

"Because it's the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone."

Woah. That's deep. I wonder what he meant by that.

I nod not saying anything else before I go into the bathroom to wear my swim trunks.

Me and Zayn enter together in the loving room where Harry was still sitting.

"You guys ready?" He says getting up from the couch.

"Yeah you can start the car of you want to, I just need to bring one more thing." Says Zayn.

Harry's gaze meets mine before he nodds taking the car keys.

"Paul is coming as well" he says before he gets out of the house, closing the door behind him.

___________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday, something came up!