15

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I ask him with a confusion.
I thought he'd in the studio.

"Should I leave?" Harry asks, frowning his eyebrows but I could see amusement in his eyes.

"No" I say a little too quickly. "I.... I..... Zayn told me you'd be in the studio."

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I stare into his emerald green eyes as he ruffles my hair. I wrap my hands around his neck.

"I felt guilty for missing my brother's birthday. He really wanted me to some, so, I told Jeff that I'll finish what I started tomorrow."

"Yeah, he sounded disappointed when he told me that you won't come"

"Where is he? I searched for him but I couldn't find him." Harry says with worry in his eyes.

"He was dancing with Liam and then they both disapp-"

I stopped when Harry shot me a glare, frowning "what do you mean by disappeared?"

Did I say disappeared?  I ..... I mean they uhm....." I can feel the tension between us and I don't know what to say. I'm always social awkward and I hate those moments when I'm out of words.

"Ugh" I groan and bury my face in his chest.

He releases a little laugh, " you don't know how much I want to kiss you right now, do you?"

I look up at him.

Ugh, he's so tall. I hate that he's taller than me.

"Then why don't you kiss me?"

Harry groans and then puts his head over mine and starts to play with my hair. "I can't. There's people, they would take pictures of us and it'll be all over social media."

"HAZZYYYYYYYY" a pretty familiar voice yells. We turn around and see Zayn. He runs towards us and hugs Harry, almost falling in the process.

"YAYY YOU CAME"  He says jumping up and down.

"Zayn are you..... Are you drunk?" Harry says holding zayn's arm. He looks at him for seconds and then he clenches his jaw and shoots a glare at Loam, who's standing behind Zayn.

Oh boy, if I were you, I'd run.

"MAYBEEE" Zayn sings, hitting a high note.

I look at Harry, his face is red from anger and he looks like he's about to kill both Liam and Zayn.

I take his hand and stand on my tiptoes before I whisper in his ear, "Hey Harry,  almost down please"

He looks at me and the more he stares into my eyes, the more he seems to relax. I smile at him before resting my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand.

"Guys, look the party's over. It's getting late and almost all of you are drunk, so, let's go back home everyone" Harry says to all of us.

"I'm sober" Amelia says "I can drive you all home."

"MAMA I'M SORRY I'M NOT SOBER ANYM-"

Zayn starts singing 'sober' by Demi Lovato but Harry shuts him up by putting his hands over Zayn's mouth.

We all laugh but Harry, he seems angry and pissed.

'I'll drive zayn and Louis home, you can drive the rest." Harry suggests.

"Okie"

***

I say a quick thank you before getting out of the car.

I enter the house and walk upstairs towards my room. I get in and close the door. I then Kay on my bed and close my eyes.

Suddenly, y phone rings. I take it and look at the screen. It's messages from Harry.

From Harry:
I had fun dancing with you tonight ;-)

After a few minutes, he texts me again.

Since you are not replying, I assume you are asleep.

Well sweet dreams then ;-)

I put my phone on my chest and close my eyes.

I think I'm falling for Harry Styles.

__________________________________

I love you ♡