18

"WHAT?? That's not unfair!" Maya yells throwing her hands in the air.

"Yeah, why do you get to stay with him all day along and we have to go to school??" Amelia says wrapping her arms around Maya's shoulders.

"Shut up you idiots, you're gonna wake him up." Niall says putting both of his hands on their mouths.

I sit in my bed and wrap my eyes, yawning, "good morning everyone."

"Morning" they all say in a unison.

"Guess what? We're going to have a lads day to cheer you up!!" Zayn says, clapping his hands. He sits next to me, smiling.

"You two, go to school." Niall says pushing Maya and Amelia out of the room which makes me laugh.

"Louis wants us to stay, right sweetheart?" Amelia asks me.

Niall tries to push them out again but they don't move.

"Are you a lad?" Niall asks them.

"What?" Maya blinks.

"A lad, you know a human being who has a dic-" Niall says losing his patience.

"NO"

"Then get the fuck out!!!"

I try to hold my laughter while Niall was pushing them out of the room. He closes the door harshly and then I burst out laughing but I stop when I feel a pain in my stomach.

"Come on get ready so we can have breakfast." Zayn says and Niall holds my hands, trying to get me out of the bed.

I do so and walk in the bathroom that's right next to my room. I wash my face and look in the mirror. A tear escapes my eyes as I wash my bruised face. I wipe it and put on some makeup trying to covet the bruises.

I hear a knock on the door.

"It's It's, zayn.. can I come in?"

"Uhmm yeah."

He enters the room and stands next to me "You're not gonna tell me what happened?? You know you disappeared, we're friends, you should tell me everything unless y-"

I cut him off "Z, I'm fine tru-"

"Is it about Jordan? Did he come? What happened?"

I continue to set my fringe silently acting like I can't hear him.

"LOUIS!! SPEAK!!"

I stop and I look at him, nodding my head.

"Aww baby, come here" He says pulling me in a hug.

"That asshole. I'm going to kill him I swear to God I'm going t-" Zayn says clenching his fist.

"Zee.... it's fine..... I'm..... fine" I say

"Bullshit" He says and then hugs me.

***

We ate pancakes for breakfast and then we went for shopping, I bought an oversized white Hoosier that reaches just above my knees, Zayn got a leather jacket and Niall got lots of food and a sweater. I don't know why we bought them, they won't tell me but Niall told me well wear them tonight.

I also got a new haircut.

I didn't really like the result but I'll get used to it.

Currently we're back at my house.

"Soooooo, as you know, Harry's going to perform tonight and so I talked with Jeff and he was able to afford us 3 tickets" zayn says. He hands me my holding and hands Niall his sweater.

I go to my room and as I put on my new Hoodia, my phone rings.

From Maya:
Heyy
How are you?

From Louis:
Better now that I'm texting you hehe :)

From Maya:
You got any plans tonight?
Maybe we could watch a movie?
Zayn, Niall and Amelia can come too.

From Louis:
Ugh I can't, I already have plans with the lads

From Maya:
Aw suck a shame :(

From Louis:
Maybe next time?

From Maya:
K. Gotta go
Talk to you late. Take care. Ly<3

I throw my phone on the bed and then get dressed.

***

The performance was amazing. I lost my voice though, from all the creaming and shouting. But I had a very nice time.

I'm so lucky to have such a good friends.

"Come with me, I want to talk, to Harry." Zayn says holding my hand and Niall's arm.

We walk to where Harry should be. He is talking to Mitch.

His hair is falling over his face and he's all sweaty which makes him 1000% hotter. MY GOD.

He laughs and OH MY GOD HIS LAUGH IS SO SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND-

He turns around and catch me staring at him. A smirk appears on his face and he starts walking towards me. I look around and Zayn and Niall are nowhere to be seen.

Where did they go?

"I missed you" He says ruffling my hair. "Your hair, its-"

"Ugly I know" I cut him off "I don't like it either.

"No, I was going to say beautiful. Your hair is beautiful and shining just like you." He says and I smile blushing his words.

He called me beautiful.

"You're so cute when you blush" He says putting his fingers over my cheek.

"Hellooo little one, how are you?" Mitch puts his arm around my shoulders.

Harry shot him a glare.

"I'm fine, I gotta go though. I have to find Zayn and Niall."

I say goodbye and before I turn around to leave, Harry holds Mt arm and kiss me on the cheek. "Bye gorgeous" He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my skin.

"Bue" I sau before turning around to leave.

Now I have to find Zayn and Niall which is going to be hard as there are thousands of people here.

_____________________________________

Sorry this chap is boring.... I know!